PDA

View Full Version : Missing my girlfriend.....So much. Any help?

AvMan
March 4th, 2013, 08:54 AM
So last time I was with my girlfriend, just me and her alone together, was like 5 weeks ago. Shes been on holiday since and is back in the UK now. So, shes back but our school days are long so we cant meet after school or anything, just weekends but one of us is always doing other stuff at the weekend like I might be working or she might be visiting relatives or going shopping with her friends or something. What can I do? We last hugged each other 5 weeks ago now and it doesn't look like we will again for at least another 2. Im missing her so much and I really don't know what I can do to help make these long periods if time a bit easier for both me and her?. Any ideas to help? Thank you....any help will be much appreciated.

Hank Hill
March 5th, 2013, 12:47 AM
A pretty easy way to remain in contact (and classic) is just to call her on the phone once or twice a day. If you guys can't physically see eachother, I bet theres some time in the day where you can at least call eachother just to talk and see what's going on!
I have the same problem with a girl, what with conflicting schedules and whatnot, so we talk when we can and it works out okay.

Good luck, I wish you best of luck.

~Tyler :D

anyone50
March 5th, 2013, 01:55 AM
We make time for those things in life we deem important and most people would feel a relationship is important. I can understand her being away on Holiday or other absents beyond anyones control but to me it sounds like there is some excuses here that sound suspcious. If my bf told me we couldn't be together after a 5 week absents because he had to spend some time with his friends I would be a little pissed. You also say you might be working. Hard to believe if your missing someone so much you couldn't change your schedule. I guess what I'm getting at is from the facts you provided it seems there is something else going on here besides two people being too busy with there own lives to make time for each other. Relationships rarely work out if both people involved don't make an effort to find time for each other. I'm sorry this proably isn't what you wanted to hear, but you did ask for Ideas and help. My Idea is make time for each other and put your personal lives aside to make this relationship work if you both really want this.

AvMan
March 5th, 2013, 06:29 PM
We make time for those things in life we deem important and most people would feel a relationship is important. I can understand her being away on Holiday or other absents beyond anyones control but to me it sounds like there is some excuses here that sound suspcious. If my bf told me we couldn't be together after a 5 week absents because he had to spend some time with his friends I would be a little pissed. You also say you might be working. Hard to believe if your missing someone so much you couldn't change your schedule. I guess what I'm getting at is from the facts you provided it seems there is something else going on here besides two people being too busy with there own lives to make time for each other. Relationships rarely work out if both people involved don't make an effort to find time for each other. I'm sorry this proably isn't what you wanted to hear, but you did ask for Ideas and help. My Idea is make time for each other and put your personal lives aside to make this relationship work if you both really want this.

Your right, this wasn't what I really wanted to hear but I understand what your getting at. No, we do have a great relationship, nothing strange is going on so I guess this is just a busy part in our lives and I want to find a way through it.

workingatperfect
March 5th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Personally, if I hadn't seen my boyfriend in 5 weeks, shopping would with friends would come way after seeing him. And unless you go to school until like 6 or 7 pm, or live a couple hours away, I'm sure you could find time if you really wanted to. Basically what anyone50 said about putting more effort in if you want to keep your relationship alive.

As for other things you can do, you can skype, if you can find the time, and talk on the phone. You can watch movies together over the phone or on skype, so you can kind of have a date, without being together.

TopThrill
March 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM
You can always Skype or call her like everyone said. However, god (or whatever) gave us lotion, hands, and an imagination to keep us busy during times like this ;-). Nuff' said.

Annabel
March 6th, 2013, 01:20 AM
I think you should try to make busy your self in any kind of work or any other social activities .Above things are helpful for you to keep your self happy .What is your opinion about it .