PDA

View Full Version : school showers

justin101
March 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
im going to go to a school with showers. do other guys jack off in showers? what if i get hard and everyone sees?

jsim1204
March 2nd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Probably others will get hard too. Don't worry.

Cicero
March 2nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Yeah, when you walk in every guy in the showers are gonna be jacking off looking at each other. That's exactly what you do in a school shower. *sarcasm*

They'll probably make a few jokes about you getting hard, or they'll ignore it. Don't act embarrased cause then you'll be a target.

yodanick1098
March 2nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
I understand what you are feeling. But don't worry I went through this problem in 8th grade. Now I am in 9th grade. In a public school, showers are not required, so if you don't want to take a shower then your don't have to. But if your gym class is close to the beginning of the day like before lunch, I would highly recommend your taking one then. Now, on to your other questions. Do guys jerk off in the locker rooms and in the showers? The answer depends on your school. When you have to be naked in the locker room before or after gym don't just start jerking off right then and there. I would wait a week and see what the other guys are doing. If in every gym class your have in that week at least half of the boys are jerking off then it is safe for you to jerk off to. But only do it when other guys are doing it to! If you get hard, that is perfectly normal! I have gotten a lot of hard ons in the locker room before! And once your hard then usually other people get hard to! If your have a big dick that is between 5"-12" then show it off! You have nothing to hide with a big dick! I am speaking from experience! I have a 8" dick and I am only 14 1/2! I don't hide it! Now if your have a small dick that is 3"-4", then you better hide it. And if you jerk off in the locker room, then some kids measure your coolness by how much you can cum. Good luck! Hope this helps!

Silentkink
March 2nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
Okay, so I have personally never went to a school that required showers, and haven't had a gym class since 9th grade(senior now), but I can tell you with 99.9% certainty there will not be guys masturbating in there. As for getting an erection, it's common place in a locker room at a young age, probably a few guys will be getting them.

crepesuzette
March 2nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I have never been to a school where guys even had to take a shower in front of other guys. And no, never saw a guy getting naked to get dressed or change. everybody else just minds their own business and when they're done, they just leave.

BanishU
March 2nd, 2013, 04:54 PM
I haven't went to a school with showers, but I doubt they will be J/O in there out in public, if you get hard, cover up and take care of it is my advice, it may suck but still...

Outside The Box
March 2nd, 2013, 06:05 PM
Your not gonna have to shower unless you play a competitive team sport like football or baseball. Thats how it is at my school. I doubt yours is any different.

PinkFloyd
March 2nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
no one's going to jack off in there.

yodanick1098
March 2nd, 2013, 06:30 PM
Okay, so I have personally never went to a school that required showers, and haven't had a gym class since 9th grade(senior now), but I can tell you with 99.9% certainty there will not be guys masturbating in there. As for getting an erection, it's common place in a locker room at a young age, probably a few guys will be getting them.

Well I go to a private school. Me and other guys have jacked off in the locker room at school. We have all seen eachother cum in there. Inhale been to a lot of public schools to..and in every public school locker room I have been in, at least 50% of the boys in there are jacking off.

Jake_00
March 2nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
I shower with kids in my school and everything goes fine, just get in there and get out quickly.

dufus
March 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
I get hard in the school shower about every other day. A bunch of other guys do too...no one makes a big deal of it. I've jacked off a couple times but only when with someone else who was willing to join me.

Luke91
March 2nd, 2013, 08:08 PM
I have taken showers at school since middle school. Never have seen another boy openly jack off in the shower. Have seen a boner a few times. If it happens, just look to the wall and finish your showers. Others won't make a big deal about it unless you do.

pollier92
March 2nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
i shower at school after sports and so do others i have never seen anyone get hard nor have i

pollier92
March 2nd, 2013, 08:13 PM
dont worry about it and dont jack off, no one does unless theres only a couple of people