PDA

View Full Version : How did you or your partner ask you?

Totality
March 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
Hey All,

Just a quirky little question really.

How did you ask out your current partner? Or how did they ask you out?

Personally, My Fiance texted me Nickleback Lyrics to ask me out, it was amazing and romantic due to the lyrics and the fact of how much I love Nickleback.

So, what's your story?

tundravortex
March 2nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
my girl found out that i hunt and she wanted me to take her hunting for a date......weird way to go out but it worked

AbbaZabba
March 2nd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Me and Jordan have been best friends since the age of six, we have been in a relationship for just over a year now. That was like our first kiss, but everything still feels like it always has.

CastigateMe
March 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
He picked me up, kissed me, and I suppose it was a bit of a mutual understanding and want from that point.

Leon03
March 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
I had a crush on her for quite a while til I finally decided to serenade her.
Needless to say she loved it...

WalkingOnDisaster
March 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM
He asked me how I was doing one day. I replied 'okay' and he asked what would make it great. I eluded just slightly to him asking me out by saying perhaps a fun dinner with a cute guy. He said 'well Ill see you at 5 tonight.' and that's our first date.

anyone50
March 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
Meet him at a party and it was kind of a mutual attraction I really don't remember who suggest first we hookup since i was a little intoxicated at the time. But as we got to know each other it felt right and still does.

Buck
March 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
It was her birthday present

Naue
March 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
It just happened.

In the bathroom.

I saw him, he saw me.

SammieRose
March 3rd, 2013, 04:55 PM
My last boyfriend came up to me and said: "Hey Sam, Prometheus is coming out this Friday, wanna go see it? me treat!" I said yes. He picked me up with flowers. That's when I realized he asked me out on an actual date. He did choose the right movie! I was constantly hugging his arm. lol:yeah:

workingatperfect
March 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM
I think we were just talking, I was having a really rough weekend, and we basically just confessed how much we care about each other and I asked if he was willing to give us a shot. I think lol. That's how I remember it, but I may be wrong.