PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety? What kind?

JAT14
March 2nd, 2013, 05:00 AM
Lately since I moved to California I not been wanting to go to school. It's not because it's school and I don't like classes it's that I get a nauseous feeling. I'm pretty sure that its because I'm afraid that my only good friend would be absent that day or something. Also I feel really paranoid whenever I see people look at me like I think they are thinking something bad about me. Please help!

GoneForGood
March 7th, 2013, 10:42 PM
I could be wrong, but to me that sounds like social anxiety. Good luck and I hope you get your answers.

Lost in the Echo
March 7th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I agree with the above post. ^

I have social anxiety, and I experience the same things you do.

Stryker125
March 7th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Sounds like a bit of social anxiety. I get it too, you'll be fine. Just remember that sometimes you gotta just put yourself out there no matter how bad it makes you feel.

rocketsheep
March 11th, 2013, 04:32 PM
fffff

birdie
March 16th, 2013, 05:06 AM
I get a bit socially anxious too. certain situations make me ultra nervous and self conscious. so I completely understand how you're feeling and yes, it is a kind of anxiety but you're not alone! I have a lot of trouble with it but just try and be as confident as possible. I know it's hard :/ it's a kind of fake it till you make it thing. in the mean time find something you really like doing, it takes your mind of what other people think of you. :)

Ryhanna
March 16th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Sounds like social anxiety, yeah. I have this, too.

See a doctor, and they can refer you to a counsellor or psychologist who can give you strategies to combat your anxieties. It helps. It really helps.

baseballfan
March 16th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Social anxiety is horrible especially with you being in a new school