PDA

View Full Version : What do girls look for physically?

Dan2903
February 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
My girlfriend is a year older than me, known her for two years and were both loyal due to previous partners cheating on us. I'm 15, she's nearly 16. Now her leaving school soon scares me as she will meet other guys out with friends and stuff, so even though we're both completely in love and loyal, what does girls look for physically that makes them attracted?

anyone50
February 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM
There is no one thing a girl looks for in a guy physically or otherwise. Every girl has her own standards. Are you afraid when she gets to college she's going to fall for some jock quarterback? it sounds like she is happy dating you so the last thing you need to do is second guess her reasons for doing so. This will bring a relationship to a halt faster than anything i know. Just enjoy being with her and not worry whats going to happen a year or two down the road. Who knows it could even be you that finds a new girl and ends the relationship in the future.

AbbaZabba
February 28th, 2013, 03:27 PM
There is no one thing a girl looks for in a guy physically or otherwise. Every girl has her own standards. Are you afraid when she gets to college she's going to fall for some jock quarterback? it sounds like she is happy dating you so the last thing you need to do is second guess her reasons for doing so. This will bring a relationship to a halt faster than anything i know. Just enjoy being with her and not worry whats going to happen a year or two down the road. Who knows it could even be you that finds a new girl and ends the relationship in the future.

Pretty sound advice above. I really do not look at anything physical other than being clean and neat. Having fun and enjoying each other is the main thing. Trust and honesty is hugh in a relationship. You need to either share your worries with her before she leaves if you can't get them out of your head or just quit worrying about them and enjoying her.

Dan2903
March 1st, 2013, 05:36 PM
Ah alright thanks, yeah pretty much scared of that. I'm not the smallest kid, being 15 and 5ft 11 I'm one of the strongest kids in my school just obviously I think she's flawless and perfect, get the worry of loosing her. But thanks yeah, enjoy the time whiles it lasts!