PDA

View Full Version : Yay, nay, maybe, I don't know

Dirtychevrolet
February 28th, 2013, 12:45 AM
So me and my girlfriend broke up we had been together over a year ( we still talk and are good friends) but I took another girl out tHe other day and I really enjoyed it but I didn't want to hurt her and I explained I just wanted to go slow and jus kind of test the waters if that makes sense, anyway then she told me she was sick of me playing with her emotions???? and wanted room so a couple days later we started talking again. I have known her a few years as friends and all they time any time we text she never really has emotion it's always ya,ok, lol, sometimes a :). I always feel like I'm bothering her but she promises I'm not. I'm just not sure what to think of the whole thing?

ScottishFilipino
February 28th, 2013, 01:19 AM
I don't know.
Girls can just be weird!

Ryhanna
February 28th, 2013, 02:24 AM
It sounds to me like she thinks you've been sending out mixed signals. Maybe have a chat with her and ask her why she thought you were playing with her emotions, and explain to her that you didn't mean for it to come off that way.

Make sure she understands that you're still hurt, and that you want to take things steady. If she really likes you, she'll understand.

anyone50
February 28th, 2013, 01:11 PM
What can I say we are complicated but it sounds like she wants more of a commitment from you than she is willing to give to you. I have known some girls that want to have a bf but at the same time aren't ready to invest their own emotions into that relationship

Dirtychevrolet
February 28th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I talked to her about it I think we understand each other better now which I'm really glad because she is a good friend and I much rather talk about things and reach a mutual understanding then let there be tension.

Dirtychevrolet
March 3rd, 2013, 08:23 PM
And now it's like she doesn't care to talk to me. I'm so confused and lost about this

Miggy_C
March 6th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Some people are like that when they text, their just emotionless i say keep going if things don't work out they don't work out. If they do that's, awesome buy sometimes you need to take a chance. It's the only way to be happy.