PDA

View Full Version : I don't know

thatguywhosaysEH
February 27th, 2013, 10:48 PM
I'm 15 and I'm having trouble figuring out whether or not a girl likes me. We talk everyday in class about school, hobbies, interests, or just tell stories about whatever. Sometimes she seems to really enjoy talking to me and is always laughing and smiling at whatever I say and other time she just looks at me blankly and she seems like she doesn't give two shits about anything I just said. I don't know whether she likes me and just has bad days, is conflicted about whether she does, or just sees me as a friend that she talks to when she's bored and doesn't have anything better to do.

It's like one day she will be playing with her hair, laughing, and a smile won't leave her face but then a couple days later she just doesn't smile or laugh at anything I say. And a few days after that it's back to the start. It's just back and forth. Half the time she won't let the conversation die and always has something new to talk about and the other half she seems as if she can't wait for me to shutup.

WalkingOnDisaster
February 27th, 2013, 11:00 PM
She seems conflicted.

anyone50
February 28th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Sounds pretty typical to me we all have our highs and lows but it can vary from person to person. There are a lot of reasons to explain what you describe and many would have nothing to do with you personally. If your interested in this girl maybe it's time you stop trying to figure out why she acts the way she does and tell her you'd like to go out and get to know her better. The worst thing is she says no and then at least you will know where you stand.

xmojox
February 28th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Trying to figure out if she likes you or not is gonna make you crazy. Ask her out and find out. Worst case is she says "no thanks."

AbbaZabba
February 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM
I wouldn't worry about the texting, she could be doing other things, be on with friends, etc., there are days I don't talk as much as others. As for finding out whether she likes you or not, like everyone else said, ask her out, if she's interested in you, she'll go out with you. Don't be afraid with rejection, all part of life.