PDA

View Full Version : i have a question for girls

izzybeth
February 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Um ...Okay I'm dating a boy and the boy im dating my mother doesnt like.So should i still date him even though he already had sex and im a virgin i would lie to now thanks.

GreenDayGuy
February 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Discuss with your mother why she doesn't like him, if they are things he can change talk to him about it. If you think they are things that don't need changing, just ignore your mum.

SammieRose
February 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
Discuss with your mother why she doesn't like him, if they are things he can change talk to him about it. If you think they are things that don't need changing, just ignore your mum.

He's right, talk to her, also, and quite sure this is the matter, how old is he?

I'm betting he's 17 or 18. That is reason #1 moms will not like a boy their daughters are dating.

If so, listen to your mom, most 17+ boys dating a 13yrs old are creeps, IMHO.

anyone50
February 22nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
I'm not sure what him having sex already has to do with this situation of your mothers dislike for him unless she dosn't like any boy that has had sex. If thats the case you'll only be dating boys in JR High. till you go to college

You should sit down with your mother and ask her specifically what she dosen't like about him. If you feel her reasons are apropriate and reasonable which I doubt any teenager girl would including myself you can then present your case and see if the problem can be resolved and you can still date him.

Your other choice is just date him and don't let your mom know which I don't personally support since your 13. You didn't mention how old this guy is and I can't help but feeling this is a factor in your moms decision.

Evaboo
February 22nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
I'm not sure what him having sex already has to do with this situation of your mothers dislike for him unless she dosn't like any boy that has had sex. If thats the case you'll only be dating boys in JR High. till you go to college

You should sit down with your mother and ask her specifically what she dosen't like about him. If you feel her reasons are apropriate and reasonable which I doubt any teenager girl would including myself you can then present your case and see if the problem can be resolved and you can still date him.

Your other choice is just date him and don't let your mom know which I don't personally support since your 13. You didn't mention how old this guy is and I can't help but feeling this is a factor in your moms decision.

Yep!

xmojox
February 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
I'm not a girl, but listen to your mom about this. She probably sees something about him that you don't.

StoppingTime
February 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Puberty 101 :arrow: Relationships and Dating. :)