PDA

View Full Version : Does she like me?

AndrewP
February 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM
I'm 16, shes 16. We have a ton of mutual friends but we've never really talked. She's very pretty and I've been told that I'm pretty attractive. We've talked a few times, but only with other people there.

I've recently noticed that she's been looking at me a lot during class. We have 1 class together. I've caught her a few times and I quickly look at her and she looks away. I'm fairly sure that she at least partially likes me, since I've caught her looking at me like 5 times in the last week.

I find it really awkward since I don't know what to do. Should I look back and make eye contact? That feels like it would be really awkward. Should I just avoid looking at her? :S

I've never had a GF before and I really don't know how to tell if she actually likes me because of this.

Can someone offer some advice on what I should do?

Thanks!

dontfiguremeout
February 21st, 2013, 11:28 PM
Well, I think you should start making some eye contact with her. And then start doing small talk! You don't need to start overly big! Then after that, see where it takes you!

Gandalf
February 22nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
As Jordan said well, just start a conversation and get to know each other a little and see where it leads.
Otherwise you could just jump in and ask her on a date, just don't rush things :P

Hope I've helped :)

anyone50
February 22nd, 2013, 01:01 PM
making eye contact with you in class isn't always the best indicator of how a girl feels about you. Instead of always talking to her in a group try getting her alone and talk about what you have in common. Then maybe ask her if she would like to accompany you to an event or activity you both share an interest. It's not exactly like asking her out but i't a great what to break the ice and see where it goes. Nothing ventured nothing gained