PDA

View Full Version : Loving girlfriend

Shynjax287
February 20th, 2013, 08:45 PM
I recently started dating a girl, and we hang out a lot at her house. We have kissed sometimes before, and she is totally comfortable sitting with me all the time. The thing is, we both have to be excused from physical education because she has a recovering sprained ankle, and I have a fractured arm. So, she knows I have never been inside the girls locker room. She asked me yesterday if I can go in with her, lay her down on one of the benches, and kiss her till we have to leave. Should I go along with this? Because I think she has also been making hints that I should undress her. Thanks for your thoughts.

Gandalf
February 20th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I would lean on the side of caution, you need to be careful what you get upto at school as it would lead to all sorts of trouble. It is innapropriate really.

The choice however is still down to you but I'd make sure you were clear with her about what is appropriate and comfortable for you, and to be honest about that.

I don't know how old you are but I'd just recommend you don't rush things and don't put yourself in a compromising situation.
Hope I've helped.

AbbaZabba
February 20th, 2013, 10:17 PM
I would have to say going into the girl's locker room for this, is wrong on both of your parts. Plus it could lead bigger problems. I normally don't give my opinion, because I believe each to his own, but if you just started dating and she's wanting to sneak you into the girls locker room already, I'd have to re-think a lot of things.

Sky Flower
February 21st, 2013, 06:49 AM
Why don't you just meet after school and lay her down for hours/indefinite amount of time? No need to have the risk of this looming over you, especially if you haven't done it before.

Atonement
February 21st, 2013, 09:33 AM
I don't think you want to push your relationship in the scene of a women's changing room. If you want to do that, that's cool. However, do NOT do it in school, let alone in a locker room for the opposite gender. Just inappropriate.

dvd333
February 21st, 2013, 12:51 PM
1.) Be careful 2.) Ask her about this stuff. Commication can only help. Dont do anything without protection as well. But the locker room isnt the best place for this...

anyone50
February 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
I'm confused as to why the womens locker room this sounds like a bad idea if only from the point of view that most schools would consider you out of bounds. If it's her idea it sounds like she looking for a way to add a little danger and excitemnet to the relationship which isn't a bad thing but her choice isn't the best.

My advise to you is to decline this invatation but suggest something after school that could be equally exciting but not get you susupended from school. As for the undressing part take it slowly and if she says no even after she is partly undressed "Stop" and don't push her. Sometimes what a guy thinks a girl is hinting about is always the same as she had intended. Go have fun but be smart and safe