PDA

View Full Version : Want to taste my cum, but can't.

joshual3
February 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
So I have really, really been wanting to taste my cum! I know some people love it and some people hate it, but I really want to see for myself if I like it or not. I jerk off and every time I have every intention of tasting it, but I always chicken out. I seem to always lose the urge to do it once I have actually cum.

The thing is, I actually like the taste of pre-cum. It has a very sweet taste and I love it. I don't know why I can get the courage to taste that but not my actual cum.

I know is no storytelling allowed and no sharing of techniques. So if anybody has any advice that they can post, then I'd appreciate it. :)

PinkFloyd
February 12th, 2013, 06:29 PM
I tasted it once and hated it. What did I do to overcome the fear? I just... did it. with out thinking.

CharlieHorse
February 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I do this all the time!

Sph2015
February 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Alright. I was in the same boat. If you wish to... force yourself? Haha, to taste it, situate yourself so you're on your back with your... little buddy... right above your face. Then once you cum, it'll go right in your mouth.

I personally am not a big fan of the taste of my own.

wattado
February 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I hate how mine tastes lol I was the same way you were! But I love the taste of pre cum lol

xMr.CoolGuyx
February 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Never have. Never will.
That's what my daddy taught me.

joshual3
February 12th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks guys for your advice. I think I am really, really going to do it the next time I jerk. Like really. haha

Never have. Never will.
That's what my daddy taught me.

If I may ask, why not? Just curious.

zander21
February 12th, 2013, 07:57 PM
dude, you dont even have to completely eat it, just dip your tongue in it, that what i sisnt the first time.

Catholic Guy
February 17th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Try tasting it off your hand first then go for the rest of the cum

digzchickz
February 17th, 2013, 04:36 PM
i have the same problem too, i have tasted my precum but i can never bring myself to trying my cum.

Milo141
February 17th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Lie on your back and try to aim it straight into your mouth so you dont have time to think about it.

Alec0987
February 18th, 2013, 02:10 AM
i want to but then end up chickening out!

Bleex
February 18th, 2013, 02:15 AM
tried to taste, not nice. nkt.

Djay
February 18th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Hahah I'm in the same boat! I can self suck but even them at the last second I chicken out even though I really want to

HumbleMuffin
February 18th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Hahah I'm in the same boat! I can self suck but even them at the last second I chicken out even though I really want to

Shit, really? I want to do this, but I'm not quite flexible enough. I've been trying to get into the habit of stretching at night.

/offtopic

johnsmith1
February 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't say I chicken out, but there have been times when I've been horny. Once the wow factor is over, and I'm sitting there with a mess on my hand, I loose interest.

PaPa
February 18th, 2013, 03:18 PM
I didn't test it and I wont to.

gig-guy
February 18th, 2013, 03:20 PM
im the same. Here is an idea, its a lot of work but if you really want to...
-jack off into a cup
-hide the cum under your bed or somewhere
-when you get horny again you will want to try it
-eat it before you jack off/cum again

JDubs
February 18th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Same for me. When I do, I shoot it into my mouth

drummerboi987
February 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Shoot it into your mouth and you wont lose the urge... I get the same way too

Jose
February 18th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I love to eat my cum and i have found it does not always taste the same a gf freind told me that it seemed if ate romething sweet it was different than if i ate a sour thing i had to check myself i think she may be right the best way to taste ur own cum io ur hand and lick LOL

Hermes
February 19th, 2013, 07:14 AM
If you want to taste it you don't need to eat the whole load. Catch the first spurt or two in your hand and then quickly lick that before you finish cumming,.

Orangeman
February 19th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Alright. I was in the same boat. If you wish to... force yourself? Haha, to taste it, situate yourself so you're on your back with your... little buddy... right above your face. Then once you cum, it'll go right in your mouth.

I personally am not a big fan of the taste of my own.

My thoughts exactly

klhohman16
February 20th, 2013, 07:41 PM
its because of your hormones that you want to taste it before you cum and why you dont want to after you cum. your just going to have to power through it and give it a try if you want to know if you like it or not. i was having the same problem that you are having until one day (like 2 days ago) i powered through it and gave it a try. I think it is ok but would much rather have a glass of coke haha.

HumbleMuffin
February 20th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Hum. Depends how you masturbate, but personally, I find pre just gets in the way. I don't like feel of it when masturbating.
So, I clean it up with my thumb, and lick it off.

Censorious
February 20th, 2013, 08:40 PM
If you're curious, just do it. There's no risk involved, after all it is your semen

Mark20
February 20th, 2013, 10:17 PM
if you wanna do it that badly then just do it haha. if you really can't do it after you've already shot then try shooting it on your face or mouth

awesometag
February 23rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
just lean on your back so that your dicks above your mouth and itll go straight in

Eclipsical
February 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
Did it once. It was whatever.

No desire to do it again, really.

Cook my Sock
February 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
im the same. Here is an idea, its a lot of work but if you really want to...
-jack off into a cup
-hide the cum under your bed or somewhere
-when you get horny again you will want to try it
-eat it before you jack off/cum again

Ewww that means the cum will be cold and i dont think it would taste that nice as it does fresh. When i wanted to eat mine i just cummed into my hand sniffed it abit to see if it smelled ok lol:D, and just lapped it up i liked it. :yummy:

jacksgap
December 31st, 2013, 11:30 AM
i want to but then end up chickening out!

The Riddler
December 31st, 2013, 11:32 AM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: