PDA

View Full Version : ohhh fresh meat...

OldHabitsDieHard
July 9th, 2005, 10:02 PM
hi i'm new. my names Sara and I'm 15. I'm going to be a junior this fall. woohoo class of 2007!!! I've been S.I.ing for about 6 years now. i've been good for a few months and hoping that i dont fall back. but you never know. i live in lame california. umm ya. i dont really know what else to put in here but hello. um my aim is xvelvetkissesxxo if anyone ever wants to talk. well talk to everyone later....

Sara*L*O*V*E*

-Silence
July 9th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Hey, I'm Heather.

Congrats on going a few months without self-harming, especially after six years, that's a huge accomplishment. Keep it up! :D

Welcome to VT. Hope you like it.

redcar
July 9th, 2005, 11:29 PM
hey i'm alex and welcome!

OldHabitsDieHard
July 9th, 2005, 11:29 PM
hey thanks. i just hope i dont fall back. means alot that someone actually noticed...

~S

OldHabitsDieHard
July 9th, 2005, 11:31 PM
hi alex. i'm sara. haha. :)

kolte
July 10th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Hello sarah. My name is kolte. I just want to say welcome on behalf of VT. We are very glad that you joined us. *claps*.............yay baloons *criket chirp*.............no baloons....none.....ah.....nvm *cries* Be sure to visit Where in the world? at the bottem of the Virtual Teen.org Forum Index

~kolte

OldHabitsDieHard
July 10th, 2005, 05:28 PM
hi to both of you. thanks for the welcome. :) i think i'll like it here. its finally a place where i wont be judged for whats just on my skin...

~S