PDA

View Full Version : Bipolar

heyyodv
November 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I've had a lot of horrible times in my life. I believe these have drove me to being bipolar. I often am very easily-irritated even when I was just cheerful earlier. Also, I tend to get very intense headaches... Any suggestions on what I should do?

Also when at school, I tend to be anti-social, my mind is usually blank all day and my grades are getting lower... I try to be social, but I sometimes studder or say something stupid.... The only time I talk to people (other than family) is online, because I can proofread everything so I don't sound like a moron even though I'm not.

ackmedsgirl666
November 7th, 2012, 05:40 AM
I've had a lot of horrible times in my life. I believe these have drove me to being bipolar. I often and very easily-irritated even when I was just cheerful earlier. Also, I tend to get very intense headaches... Any suggestions on what I should do?

Also when at school, I tend to be anti-social, my mind is usually blank all day and my grades are getting lower... I try to be social, but I sometimes studder or say something stupid.... The only time I talk to people (other than family) is online, because I can proofread everything so I don't sound like a moron even though I'm not.

i would suggest seeing a doctor about this as nobody on here can properly diagnose you. the doctor will be able to perform proper testing on you to further diagnose you....
i dont think that headaches however are a symptom of being bio-polar
perhaps you are just having symptoms on stress and stress is a big thing for headaches.
and also sounds to me that you have no confidence in yourself
the stuttering is just you being nervous
just try and slow down. think......
clear your head... then speak......
i know people who are in their 30's and have the same problems

good luck!

heyyodv
November 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks, it's definitely worth a try.