PDA

View Full Version : Mind Without Voices?

aprilshowers
October 31st, 2012, 03:48 PM
So I've had a voice in my head since second grade, and I can't even remember what it's like to think without him there or have a day without thinking about him. I was wondering if any of you remember what it's like to think without voices...

that94guy
November 1st, 2012, 09:15 AM
We all have that 'little voice' inside our head, it helps us thinking. It's normal. I have it too and I always had it, but several months ago I just put more attention on it.

I remember someone has tweeted this on Twitter, and all you guys here can try it too,

"Without that little voice in your head, you won't be able to read this sentence."

See? All of us have it, just we don't realise it. Most of us don't notice the presence of it. And we don't need to realise it either. Just know that it's normal and you don't have to do anything. Worrying too much/obcessing with any thing is not good for your health. :)

BrainDamage
November 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM
We all have that 'little voice' inside our head, it helps us thinking. It's normal. I have it too and I always had it, but several months ago I just put more attention on it.

I remember someone has tweeted this on Twitter, and all you guys here can try it too,

"Without that little voice in your head, you won't be able to read this sentence."

See? All of us have it, just we don't realise it. Most of us don't notice the presence of it. And we don't need to realise it either. Just know that it's normal and you don't have to do anything. Worrying too much/obcessing with any thing is not good for your health. :)

Obviously you have no clue what were talking about...

aprilshowers
November 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, this isn't "that little voice." It's different... think along the lines of imaginary friend that never went away?

LetsKillTonight
November 2nd, 2012, 08:41 AM
Yeah, this isn't "that little voice." It's different... think along the lines of imaginary friend that never went away?

I have exactly this... A voice that sort of talks to me, but uses my own voice, even though it doesn't feel like me talking... (hard to explain...) I think it's normal to some extent, as long as the voice isn't telling you to do anything immoral.

redknight
November 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM
i see more then hear, but sometime i do hear him. i will feel lone if he wasn't there