PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a delusion or attack around someone like your friends?

Carbarrawr
October 23rd, 2012, 07:23 AM
Have you ever had a delusion or episode while you were hanging out with your friends or with family or at school or something?

aprilshowers
October 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Ummm, well I dunno if this counts, but I talk with the voice in my head 24/7...

redknight
October 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I have b4 but my friends didnt mind bcuz it was me. I had an episode at school b4 with my my friends they didnt mind bcuz i was alway alittle odd a round them.

BrainDamage
October 29th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Happend to me today, the "voices" started to shout in my ears and I tried to blot them out didn't really work though, it stoped after a while at least...

Fallen Angels
January 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM
When I'm at work (where the people are friends and like family), my head starts twitching... usually that's the beginning of one of my "episodes" The stuff that happens is usually in my head, so I try to keep it to myself. One time, I was taking wallpaper off a wall (Helping get ready to paint the walls) and someone came in to help me. For 30 minutes, I was silent because I honestly didn't know if they were real or I was imagining them...

Most often, I can't stand being around people. So, my head will twitch slightly, or I start to freak out... but usually my way of coping is my mind goes back in time and I start acting like a child again. So, I laugh more easily and all that fun stuff.

I often have difficulty speaking correctly. I studder, forget simple words and how to pronounce them. Sometimes, I will catch myself repeating that same word over, and over, just in different tones... often in front of people >_< And, I don't always stop when I realize it either.