PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very confused and experiencing psychosis (I think o.0)

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
Not sure if psychosis is the word, but I feel detached from reality and very confused. I don't even know what I'm confused about, I'm just confused. And nothing feels real, like it's a dream. Also I'm experiencing delusions and I'm trying to try not to think about them. Do you guys ever get this way?

PS
I put this in the schizophrenia forum because I think this is part of my schizophrenia.

aprilshowers
October 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Haha, well, you read my thread, but yeah, I've been that way a lot, especially recently. And mainly with people. I'll look at someone and it will strike me that they just don't look real. I don't really know how to explain it. Or sometimes I'll look at something, then reach out to touch it and make sure it's really there.

BrainDamage
October 22nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah happens a lot to me...

Carbarrawr
October 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Haha, well, you read my thread, but yeah, I've been that way a lot, especially recently. And mainly with people. I'll look at someone and it will strike me that they just don't look real. I don't really know how to explain it. Or sometimes I'll look at something, then reach out to touch it and make sure it's really there.

Yeah, whenever this happens and I look at people they either just don't look real or they look like they're plotting against me or something. :eek: