PDA

View Full Version : needing help

ackmedsgirl666
October 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM
im looking for someone to help me edit this image into a proper tattoo
these 2 horses i was very close with. they were both euthanized one because of age and the other due to injury. R.I.P my beautiful boys
anyways i wanna carry on the memory of these 2 and i want to get a tattoo
heres a rough sketch/edit on what i want it to sort of look like
im open to ideas so feel free to play around with it or whatever

http://i48.tinypic.com/2a0dv95.png

Freiheit
October 15th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I like the horses. I don't really get what you want. You want them to look kinda like a tattoo template? This depends on what style you want. Do you want it kinda poster-style or realistic with shadows and shading and color.

Also, just my opinion, I'm not a fan of the words. I think pictures are worth a thousand words and you should just have their two pictures

ackmedsgirl666
October 15th, 2012, 09:02 PM
realistic with shadowing
i want my aunt to know that the horses are hers so keep them real looks then add shadowing around it in black maybe and then the lettering i want it to pop out

Origami
October 16th, 2012, 11:19 AM
realistic with shadowing
i want my aunt to know that the horses are hers so keep them real looks then add shadowing around it in black maybe and then the lettering i want it to pop out

You're better off finding someone willing to do a commission for you. I don't for see many people on VT being willing to do this for free and still having the talent to make it into a quality tattoo. Just saying, especially if this really is important to you.

StoppingTime
October 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
As Josh said, very few people on VT could do this properly, and especially, for free.
Commission, or if you know someone in real life who can do it for you, ask them.