PDA

View Full Version : Nuts sag

kris22
September 11th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Well my friend told me the more you wear boxers the more your testicals sag because the boxers allow gravitational pull on them and make them longer. Well ive wore boxers sence i was 5 and im almost 14. My balls sag alot i mean alot. Is there a way to make them sag less without wearing the embarrising underwear.:confused:

Hauptmann Kauffman
September 11th, 2007, 11:02 PM
lol, thats BS! Your balls sag more if its hot, less if its cold. Boxers dont matter.

IAMSAM
September 11th, 2007, 11:16 PM
lol, thats BS! Your balls sag more if its hot, less if its cold. Boxers dont matter.

Yup, 'The Godfather' is right (as he is most of the time). Your testicles sag becaue of the heat (it's summer, remember!), as they need to be a bit cooler to produce sperm. And they're probably growing, so they seem bigger ('Saggier').

Underwear has no effects.

what_the.hell
September 12th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Can being kicked have effects?

Gavin
September 12th, 2007, 03:32 AM
kicked in the goolies :D i don't think it can but it might be abit sore down there

irhmrh
September 12th, 2007, 05:34 AM
depends on how hard

Trickster
September 12th, 2007, 06:46 AM
it gonna hurt no matter what but only if it REALLY hard. and boxers dont effect your balls in the least.

Hauptmann Kauffman
September 12th, 2007, 08:59 AM
yeah. if you get kicked unbelievably hard, then there might be some damage.

Crazysam
September 12th, 2007, 11:42 AM
not true mate its just another rumor...

hower your balls will 'sag' if they get warm but theres nothing wrong with that...

Flooned
September 12th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Well my friend told me the more you wear boxers the more your testicals sag because the boxers allow gravitational pull on them and make them longer. Well ive wore boxers sence i was 5 and im almost 14. My balls sag alot i mean alot. Is there a way to make them sag less without wearing the embarrising underwear.:confused:

balls dont do that =P

well they do sag and tighten up depending on temperature

I.E. if its hot out your balls will sage for more skin coverage for it to cool more (and sometimes sweaty and sticks to yourself)

if its cold out they will tighten up to keep warm

those balls are smart ones ^ ^

check it
September 12th, 2007, 07:00 PM
people like big balls.... haha... but I wish I had bigger balls!

jeepmudr14
September 12th, 2007, 07:31 PM
the reason your nuts sag is because sperm is produced at 95 digrees (yes ferinhite) and your body temp is usually 98.6 so your nuts sag when it's hot out and they come up when it's cold so try and go somewhere where it's cold and your nuts will go up or stand above an AC vent that should do it:D

Camazotz
September 13th, 2007, 03:40 PM

OMG ,LOL ,BULLSHARK!!! Thats BS man... First, underwear is cool because its more comfortable than boxers. I would rather wear underwear than boxers.
Second, you cant control how much your balls sag. Hot= sag low Cold= No sag.
Third and last, your friend isnt too bright. All things are pulled by gravity equally. They sag while wearing underwear, and gravitational has nothing to do with your balls sagging. Its all about how much your scrotum skin you have. the more skin, the lower they sag.

scottyman
September 14th, 2007, 03:25 PM
well not always cuz sometimes when it is really hot and i get finished with football my balls are shrivled up for some reason but i am wearing breifs so that may have something to do with it

Gumleaf
September 15th, 2007, 07:57 AM
its all a myth. if they are sagging alot, stay in a cold area and you won't have the problem.

MoveAlong
September 15th, 2007, 03:10 PM
No that's not true. Our muscles are strong enough to resist most of gravity's pull on them and the cremaster muscle (in your ball sac) controls whether your ball sac is retracted or saggy depending upon the temperature.

That's not true and the only reason they they would appear to sag more would probably be because there is more free room for them to dangle!