PDA

View Full Version : Schitzophrenic?!?

BrainDamage
October 9th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I think I'm schitzophrenic but not entirely
Can someone help me out?... These are my 'symptoms':

I hear voices and strange things that others can't see or hear,
I'm often not sure if this is real or I'm dreaming or imagining...
I see the persons lips move and I hear words but it just doesn't seem to register, its like they're speaking a different language and when I tell someone something it makes 100% sence in my point of view but all the other people just stare at me...
I'm SUPER paranoid I always walk with a knife in my pocket, and have a few more hidden in my school bag; when I was younger (and it still happens once in a while) I would be certain that I'm only a lab experiment and people are watching me and planning my death as if I'm on a game show (but not presisely) and I would also when walking into a room consider what I would do if someone atacked me and when walking into a bathroom I'll make sure no one is standing behind the door...
I have hard time showing emotion...
The only things that make me truly laugh and feel an almost euphoric sensation is (depnding on my personality we'll get there later) is to see others happy, if I'm in a life threatening situation and if others are afraid...
I have 3 different split personalitys:
My 1st is mean I would say mean things and to be mean but I'll still do it as if I'm joking,
Then there's 2nd, its sorta my "normal" personality, I'm quite caring a little too caring eg. I would apologise to toys if I dropped them and talk to them like they have feelings and I would also protect every life that is endangered, eg. The other day it was freezing outside and there was a bee in the middle of the pool outside of the nets reach so I jumped in just so I can save it...
3rd this one is pretty much just evil, I don't know how to explain...
When walking I would drag my hand or finger on the wall next to me to make sure that this is reality...
Sometimes I can see myself killing someone and then it goes on and on amd on until I die or get caught...
I believe in faeries and other mythological things and I feel most comfortable in the dark...
Not sure if these will help but never know:
I'm a macrophile
Vorarephile and I have
DDAVP...
Thax for reading...

BrainDamage
October 12th, 2012, 01:44 AM
So can someone pls help me!...

Harley Quinn
October 12th, 2012, 01:05 PM
We aren't trained medical examiners nor are we doctors, the only way to really know if you are schizophrenic is to see a doctor, or anyone that is trained in that line of work. Self diagnosis shouldn't be used and neither should listening to teenagers. I would suggest seeing a professional.

aprilshowers
October 19th, 2012, 10:07 AM
So, my advice: see someone. I show a lot of these symptoms too, but I haven't been diagnosed or anything. You seem concerned, so just go get help. If you need support, talk with someone you think you can trust. I did and it helped a ton. People are willing to help you if you tell them what's going on.

BrainDamage
October 19th, 2012, 10:23 AM
I did talk to someone that I trust...

aprilshowers
October 19th, 2012, 10:32 AM
So, I'm not sure if this'll help or make you feel better, but you're not alone in the world. I've experienced these:

I hear voices and strange things that others can't see or hear,
I see the persons lips move and I hear words but it just doesn't seem to register, its like they're speaking a different language and when I tell someone something it makes 100% sence in my point of view but all the other people just stare at me...
I'm SUPER paranoid... I would be certain that I'm only a lab experiment and people are watching me and planning my death as if I'm on a game show (but not presisely) and I would also when walking into a room consider what I would do if someone atacked me and when walking into a bathroom I'll make sure no one is standing behind the door...
I have hard time showing emotion...
When walking I would drag my hand or finger on the wall next to me to make sure that this is reality...
I believe in faeries and other mythological things and I feel most comfortable in the dark...

Well, I like the dark most, but I get really really really paranoid and scared so I guess I'm not most comfortable in the dark... But anyways, like I said before, you should probably see someone.

BrainDamage
October 21st, 2012, 07:11 AM
I'll try but psycologists kinda freak me out... I mean what am I supposed to say and I don't want to tell my parents and I have no clue where to find one!

aprilshowers
October 21st, 2012, 08:00 AM
Well, you can always talk to your doctor about a good psychiatrist/psychologist. And I understand why you don't want to tell your parents. It's really awkward, but it's not the end of the world. The nice thing about telling your parents is that they're better at doing things like finding help and stuff.

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Like the others, I agree that it'd be best if you went and saw someone, it sounds bad enough. Also like they said, diagnosis from anyone other than someone who's been trained to do that would not be something you should do. Your situation, whether it's schizophrenia or not, sounds bad enough that you should see a psychiatrist.
I told my parents about MY schizophrenia too, but it was very difficult. In the end, I stood on the stairs behind the wall for about 20 minutes texting my friend, and she helped me be able to talk to my mom about it. I found that if you just start out saying "I need to talk to you about something" then it kind of forces you to say it there. I can understand how it'd be difficult, but I guess that's my advice. The whole time I told my mom my heart was pounding, but once it was over I felt much better. What's always worked for me was to just force myself to do things and not think too much about it while doing it, though this doesn't work for everyone because everyone works differently ;P
Just like AprilShowers did, here are our mutual symptoms:

"I hear voices and strange things that others can't see or hear,
"I have hard time showing emotion...

These are not my only symptoms, just the mutual ones XD

BrainDamage
October 22nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
I want to tell them, really I do, its just my parents are Awesome my dad plays video games with me, my mom supports me with all my crazy ideas and schemes... BUT they hold everything I do against me, e.g. I have not really sure if its just the medications name or if its the thing I've got but... DDAVP so I have to p** a lot and with my super messed up dreams I, well I geuss you can figure it out on your own, so they hold that against me and if I cry because my pet has died or so they call me a wuss and stuff like that...

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
I see... maybe you might just make them proud if you appear strong on the matter, like prepare yourself not to seem freaked out or anything while telling them. Just... practice in the mirror or something telling them calmly that you have various symptoms of schizophrenia that you feel like are a big enough deal that you want to be taken to a psychiatrist. Then, they might (don't know them so I don't know xD my parents would) ask you to explain more, you could also practice doing that and explain what you're going to say.

PS
I'll be praying for you

BrainDamage
October 22nd, 2012, 02:42 PM
Thax I'll try that...

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Hope I helped.

BrainDamage
October 22nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
You did thax

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
:>

PS
I love your signature! (the poem)

BrainDamage
October 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
:cool::D...

DaFunkYo
November 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Yo! i have a lot of mutual symptms... 0__0 cani talk to a coulncer at school?

BrainDamage
November 5th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Yo! i have a lot of mutual symptms... 0__0 cani talk to a coulncer at school?

I don't know what to say When I go to the counceler...

DaFunkYo
November 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Same here bro... just talk about ur prob. i guess

redknight
November 10th, 2012, 12:31 AM
but u need to talk to a doctor to make sure.
its not that bad