PDA

View Full Version : odd killing thoughts

redknight
September 26th, 2012, 10:59 PM
well today, i been having thoughts of killing my self( watch am not now better 100%). me and my little brother were talking about are life, i feel really bad thinking it would be better with out me, if i die everybody be happy with me.
maybe with me everyone would be better and so on it was bad lol.

do any of you guys/girls u know :confused: feel/think like this too or, no this is just odd?

*he help me out today, thx mike u rock brother, ur bro, note to self... :confused:*

SmexiLexie510
September 27th, 2012, 12:50 PM
i have these thoughts all the time.. but you need to stay strong for yourself and your brother <3

Jackerlus
September 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Imagine how your little brother would be if you killed yourself. He would be devastated. Think about the repercussions on other people, and things to look forward to. Maybe this will fight back these thoughts :)

BrainDamage
October 6th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah, and sometimes I can see myself kill someone... And then stuff happens and then when I get killed or caught I snap back to reality, same with anyone else?

Castle of Glass
October 6th, 2012, 02:30 AM
i never see me killing my self, i see me getting killed by doing something i love, like mountain biking, rock climbing, wrestling, swimming, fishing, ect.

BrainDamage
October 6th, 2012, 04:15 AM
i never see me killing my self, i see me getting killed by doing something i love, like mountain biking, rock climbing, wrestling, swimming, fishing, ect.

My "thing" is almost like that but I'm killing or like you said dying while doing stuff I enjoy... O_o

Usually its killing...

xXJust Jump ItXx
October 6th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Ive had those at times of being suicidal and killing others... Scary and I dont like it.

IVIodern
October 6th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Ive had those at times of being suicidal and killing others... Scary and I dont like it.

Same.