PDA

View Full Version : Uncut Condom Issues

SamW
September 14th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I recently bought some Trojan fire and ice condoms try putting them on but I am having some trouble. My foreskin is messing it up. Does anybody have any advice. PM me if you can help.

cameron1020
September 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Pull your foreskin back before you roll the condom on. I'm cut but I have a friend who isn't. This helped him.

Dcj2
March 6th, 2013, 06:46 PM
ive heard from a old friend, that he made shure to leave the skin in the front, cause if he pulled it back when the skin tried to retract it would pull the condom too

irish_dude_16
March 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM
pull your foreskin back b4 u put it on lol i had the same trouble till i googled it

Second Chance
March 6th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Usually, what you do is pull your foreskin slightly back, roll the condom on, and then slide the foreskin back into to position. As long as the foreskin moves with the condom, then you should be fine.

If your foreskin is super long, then some guys leave the foreskin where it is an roll the condom over it. During sex the condom should work around the foreskin.

I am not sure if this will help, but someone had linked to this video on here, and it might give you an idea on what to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOfbHI1Elbo

MAD0325
March 6th, 2013, 07:32 PM
i agree with everybody on here, I myself am cut, but friends that have say that you should pupll it back