PDA

View Full Version : I frown upon this

Spock
September 9th, 2012, 09:11 PM
ok i dont know if this goes here but here it is:

So i find it quite unbearable how i have been on VT for 2 years and everytime someone says something about their opinnion people subtract rep. Okay i respect all opinnions but really? i dont subtract yours for making stupid comments. Now i have had threads stopped in the white padded room for it being a "Useless thread" really? i cant post what i feel in there? And then i get bad rep for saying im a Republican on a thread? I have had the second worst rep on here because of my opinnions toward things. What happend to the right of free press and free speech? And i have to agree with Tacitus that it is complete hocus. I come on here to get help from my problems and all i get is negitive responce. I have had good responces, and bad ones. But its the fact i cant even say anything on here without getting judged. I know people on here feel the same way. I can be helpful but when i say i dont like Harry Potter and i lose 54 rep for it then there is a problem. Im just saying this because i can hold it in any longer.:mad: Im probably going to get subtracted rep for it but i dont care.

xXl0sth0peXx
September 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM
that's kinda awkward cause you don't have the worst rep? or the second worst rep or anywhere close to it..

but um if you think your rep is unfair, report it and it can be deleted.. or disable it like you have.. stay out of rotw cause that place is a neg rep house lol seriously.. its just rep. who gives a fuck. its peoples opinions, just like facebook and liking status's, except there's a dislike too. if you don't like it, ignore it and disable it. if you don't care, then who cares right?

Spock
September 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM
that's kinda awkward cause you don't have the worst rep? or the second worst rep or anywhere close to it..

but um if you think your rep is unfair, report it and it can be deleted.. or disable it like you have.. stay out of rotw cause that place is a neg rep house lol seriously.. its just rep. who gives a fuck. its peoples opinions, just like facebook and liking status's, except there's a dislike too. if you don't like it, ignore it and disable it. if you don't care, then who cares right?

I "have" had one of the worst reps and i care cause i cant apply for admin. And its not the rep thats bad its the fact people judge me upon my beliefs and i cant say my opinnion with out geting judged,

Jess
September 9th, 2012, 09:22 PM
report it if it's unfair.

and you can't apply for admin...it's not a position you can apply for

Spock
September 9th, 2012, 09:23 PM
moderator or whatever thats not the point

xXl0sth0peXx
September 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I "have" had one of the worst reps and i care cause i cant apply for admin. And its not the rep thats bad its the fact people judge me upon my beliefs and i cant say my opinnion with out geting judged,

huh? rep has nothing to do with being admin/moderator .. theoretically you could be an admin/mod with the worst rep on vt. rep means nothing, it's just an opinion. and people are bitches, people suck sometimes. it's life. its just what people do in rotw and stuff. its life.

Jess
September 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
rep doesn't matter when you apply for moderator

Spock
September 9th, 2012, 09:25 PM
i was shot down because of it, thats what i was told

Jupiter
September 9th, 2012, 09:25 PM

who told you that?

Spock
September 9th, 2012, 09:26 PM
one of the moderators a year ago

Jupiter
September 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM
nvm op is banned

Scarface
September 9th, 2012, 09:28 PM

one of the moderators a year ago

Thats a lie, and you know it. No moderator would tell you that kind of bs.

also nice dupe account