PDA

View Full Version : Social Groups!

thedisman
September 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
How can we create groups or are we not allowed to do that?

ImCoolBeans
September 8th, 2012, 08:03 PM
You can create one by visiting the social groups' page, however you must have 500 posts to create your own. It is this way so that social groups do not get mindlessly created and the feature is not spammed and/or abused.

Main_
September 25th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Are there groups you don't allow? Even if it's a joke? I mean, a group with funny name and not so many aims.

StoppingTime
September 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Are there groups you don't allow? Even if it's a joke? I mean, a group with funny name and not so many aims.

Anything that breaches the rules of VT would not be allowed, and use common sense. If it's a joke, but one that can easily be taken two ways, then I'd think twice.

Erasmus
September 25th, 2012, 04:44 PM
You can create one by visiting the social groups' page, however you must have 500 posts to create your own. It is this way so that social groups do not get mindlessly created and the feature is not spammed and/or abused.

To add on to this, you could ask someone that meets the requirements to create one for you, and then transfer the ownership to you when you get enough posts.

Stronger
September 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM

If you feel this could happen double check with the staff just to make sure whatever its about, that its allowed, and also check to make sure it wasn't already created.