PDA

View Full Version : Am I Done Growing Permanently ?

Dimario
September 7th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Well I'm 16 and 5 months & 5"9 , but im pretty skinny weighing about 136 lbs . The reason i'm concerned with my growth is because when I was 13 going on 14 I had a growth spurt going from 5"1.5 to 5"6 ever since then I've been growing at a very snail slow pace . I have signs of the near end of puberty like for example , pubic hair growing on my medial thigh , little hairs on my chest , a very well amount of facial hair on my upper lip & chin , and also hair on my stomach . My dad is 6"3 & my mother is about 5"5 . I've also talked to my father about this matter and he told me he as well was 5"9 when he was my age . So based on the facts that I gave you do you think I'm pretty much done with puberty or do you think that I still have a long way to go ?

DerBear
September 7th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I don't think you're are done with puberty.

See the thing about Puberty is we know little of what to expect. We know certain things like growth spurts happen at the start and then towards the end of puberty (not always but it is something of a known fact). However, for the most part we don't know what is happening and in what order. For one boy, penis development may come quickly or penis development might come slowly. A boy might be the last to grow facial hair....it is impossible to know what comes in the final stages, sure we can guess but guessing is about as much as we can do. Due to how sporadic puberty is.

So while you might have experienced a lot about puberty chances are you still have development going on. Puberty tends to end around the very late teens or the early twenties.

You have went through plenty of stages but I think you are not "done" with puberty yet.

West Coast Sheriff
September 7th, 2012, 06:12 PM
No, u'll probably grow another inch or two

BakeBake
September 9th, 2012, 03:18 AM
No not at all, it is scientifically proven that men don't stop growing until their early twenties. So you still have plenty of time to grow a lot. And if you want to produce some more testosterone (the male hormone that makes you grow), lift some weights. It can make your body bigger and produce more testosterone.

eggy101
September 14th, 2012, 04:10 AM
your body grows till 21, you grow everyday in one aspect