PDA

View Full Version : And yet another shooting, this one in TX

OregonStateDude
August 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
This one happened near Texas A&M University.............

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/3-killed-including-officer-and-gunman-near-3784724.php

"Three people, including an elected Brazos County constable and a gunman, are dead in a College Station shooting Monday afternoon near the Texas A&M University campus, authorities said.

Precinct 1 Constable Brian Bachmann; the 35-year-old shooter, believed to be Thomas Caffall; and an unidentified man, 65, were killed in a gunfire exchange just after noon in the 200 block of Fidelity.

In all, seven people were injured or died.

A College Station police officer was shot in the calf and two other officers sustained injuries that are not life threatening. Another civilian, a 55-year-old female, was injured and was undergoing surgery, College Station Police Department Assistant Chief Scott McCollum said at a news conference."

Foamy
August 13th, 2012, 08:40 PM
What the fucking hell is with all these goddamn shootings? Jesus, can't people just put the guns down and live life?

Neptune
August 13th, 2012, 08:57 PM
That's sad.

Jess
August 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM
another one? I can't say I'm surprised. there seems to be a lot of shootings lately :/

level_up
August 14th, 2012, 07:15 AM
This is getting ridiculous :( it's like trendspam but with guns. We really need to do something about this.

root
August 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I think people are inspired by the first one, James Holmes.

I'm not a psycho or whatever but there's an almost videogame-like lure to shoot people and feel them dying on account of you. When you play stuff like CoD you love the feeling of killing. More kills, more points, rank up, survive longer, bragging rights...

I think people are looking at Holmes and admiring him for what he did. It's almost like playing video games. Holmes would be the highest rank.

Catch my drift?

Professional Russian
August 14th, 2012, 08:58 AM
*Cough*Terrorists*Cough*

Or this:

I think people are inspired by the first one, James Holmes.

I'm not a psycho or whatever but there's an almost videogame-like lure to shoot people and feel them dying on account of you. When you play stuff like CoD you love the feeling of killing. More kills, more points, rank up, survive longer, bragging rights...

I think people are looking at Holmes and admiring him for what he did. It's almost like playing video games. Holmes would be the highest rank.

Catch my drift?

Ambrosia
August 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
This hurts us deeply. =/ It's sucks to have all this shit going on at the colleges, and everywhere else. People need to stop going batshit crazy and killing everyone.

root
August 14th, 2012, 09:43 AM
*Cough*Terrorists*Cough*

Or this:

It's just an idea, мудак