PDA

View Full Version : Kingda Ka Bird Accident

karl
July 29th, 2012, 11:45 AM
'There was feathers and blood everywhere': Boy's shock after being hit in the FACE by bird on world's tallest rollercoaster

A 12-year-old New Jersey boy suffered a freak accident when a pigeon hit him in the face as he was riding the world's tallest rollercoaster.
Shane Matus, of Howell Township, was riding in the front car of the 128 mph Kingda Ka rollercoaster at Six Flags in Jackson Township when the unfortunate bird slammed into his face.
'When it hit me I was like, ‘What the-? Did somebody throw a ball or something?’ When I started spitting out feathers, I was like, that was a bird,' said Shane.

See link for full story photos and video clip

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180495/Kingda-Ka-Six-Flags-Bird-hits-boy-face-worlds-tallest-rollercoaster.html#ixzz221y5UuG0

Christheman
July 29th, 2012, 11:53 AM
haha i went on Kingda Ka for the first time last monday! to bad for that kid. Yes this ride is flipping wild!

Foamy
July 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I chickened out when I went last year. It looks so intense. But that thing is asking for trouble just by the way it.....is. Tall, fast, up-n-down.....shit like this will happen.

Fractured Silhouette
July 31st, 2012, 06:29 AM
You could say he...

*puts on shades*

...was not pheasantly surprised!

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Scotland
July 31st, 2012, 07:11 AM
You could say he...

*puts on shades*

...was not pheasantly surprised!

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Omfg LOLOLOLOLOLOL

-Scotland

Lyra Heartstrings
August 6th, 2012, 05:52 AM
I'll admit, I smiled. Poor kid. Must suck, having to taste those feathers.