PDA

View Full Version : Spam or not Spam?

love is louder
July 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Can you post the same thread on 2/3 forums?

Jess
July 24th, 2012, 03:19 PM
uh, there's no rule, but generally if someone posts a thread in a forum and repeats it in others, it's probably spam, because usually a thread would only fit in one place

just report whatever you've found and the staff members can handle it

love is louder
July 24th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Its not what iv found its want i wanted to do but wanted your permission first. iv just posted a thread in the self harm forum but it applies equally to the ED forum....

Jess
July 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Its not what iv found its want i wanted to do but wanted your permission first. iv just posted a thread in the self harm forum but it applies equally to the ED forum....

ohh I'm not sure then.

*waits for a staff member to come here*

love is louder
July 24th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Sorry i thought you where one lol...

Harley Quinn
July 24th, 2012, 03:31 PM
ohh I'm not sure then.

*waits for a staff member to come here*

I suppose an ex staff member could answer instead, or anyone for that matter. :P

No you can't post the same thread in a different forum, if it's appropriate it'll be moved to the correct section anyways. If not, wherever it applies most it'll stay there.

love is louder
July 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
ok thankyou.

ImCoolBeans
July 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I suppose an ex staff member could answer instead, or anyone for that matter. :P

No you can't post the same thread in a different forum, if it's appropriate it'll be moved to the correct section anyways. If not, wherever it applies most it'll stay there.

Thanks, Siobhan.

Well that's cleared up now. :locked:

Donkey
July 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Sorry i thought you where one lol...

Staff members have coloured usernames.