PDA

View Full Version : any more

redknight
July 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM
just want to know if there anymore schizo here,
just want to talk to other like me, my brother keeps calling me odd/ his friends call me crazy/weird/drop on his head, i want to know if u got call this too b4 in ur life by someone u know, that all :what::what:
what did it make u feel like?? when they called u that how did u feel?
for me it hurt a little like someone was shooting a tree with a bat u know

Caver
July 14th, 2012, 02:53 AM
That's mean, you don't choose to have schizophrenia. I don't have it fortunately, but I can't imagine what it would be like.

aprilshowers
September 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Just want to tell you that's you're not alone in the universe. I don't know if I have it, but I might. In any case, there are a lot of people with schizophrenia. I've always been the problem child and pretty weird, so I have to watch what I do and say. My friends call me crazy in a joking way, but it kinda bothers me because I might actually have a mental problem. So I guess I kinda know where you're coming from.. And punch your brother's friends in the face for me so that they stop being jerks. It's not your fault, and don't let anyone dis you because of schizophrenia.

painful paradice
September 10th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I have it it sucks. no I've never been bullied about it or anything, but I know what it's like nevertheless.

Carbarrawr
October 22nd, 2012, 05:16 PM
I've been called weird before, even though I'm not public about my hallucinations or delusions, I guess some people somehow caught on... I never really thought that it might be because of schizophrenia, but I guess it might be. You're definitely not alone, and there are a lot of people going through the exact thing you are. When people call me weird, it does hurt kind of the same way you did. My friend and I were talking one time, explaining what we thought of each other when we met, and I told her that I didn't really have any opinion on her when I first met her. She said, "When I first met you I had no idea you would be one of my closest friends, I just saw you as just some random weird girl." and I was like "......." :l