PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Have Bipolar... the joy

xXJust Jump ItXx
July 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Well last night talking to my friend i was telling her about things, she is bipolar herself, but she says, i think you be bipolar. So she had me take a online test it score very high for likeliness of it. Then i got alot of things pointing to it too, so all there is to do is see the therapist... be the first time in umm 4 years im thinking now. Now this is gonna be fun, OCD, depression, bipolar, PTSD..... what else? This is so fun! -_- Being the only one in the family with so many damn mental issues... feels great. Just hate telling my girlfriend about this! I feel like such a burden on her, just telling her i may have it is bad enough! :( I just feel like ive helped her so much ive come into her life but ive brought it down and made it that much worse too!

StoppingTime
July 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Well, taking an online test proves just about nothing.
The only way you can tell for sure is if you see the therapist and verify what you think.
Until then, I wouldn't even tell your girlfriend so she doesn't stress out over something you may not even have. Having these disorders, of course, is out of your control. If you think you've caused her pain and grief, then talk to her about it. If you two really trust/love each other, I don't think this will be a problem.

xXJust Jump ItXx
July 9th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Yeah and hopefully can go sometime soon, Im probably not gonna tell her unless i do go and have it then i will. And we have talked about it... hard to explain or im just so hungry i cant think :P

redknight
July 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM
so what do have that mxke u bipolar? i just want to know man, i'm schizo so i just to know.

xXJust Jump ItXx
July 14th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Little confused on your question.

StoppingTime
July 14th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I believe he was trying to ask what sort of symptoms/occurrences you have which lead you to believe you are Bi-Polar.

xXJust Jump ItXx
July 14th, 2012, 08:53 PM
I believe he was trying to ask what sort of symptoms/occurrences you have which lead you to believe you are Bi-Polar.
AH! Sorry, here ill try to list then...
Severe depression, mood swings or moodiness, a lot of feeling guilty, I can switch fast between being "happy" and like depressed outta mind. Ive been suicidal, i currently have been cutting for a while. Back in January basically had a break down. Going on the guilty thing i feel like im putting alot of stress on my girlfriend just cause of personal issues... she says its not and weve talked about it but still... just feel it. Thats really all i can think of for now.