PDA

View Full Version : Small Balls Big Penis

Seth
August 2nd, 2007, 10:05 PM
Hi why do I have small balls and a big penis? Is this normal? Does it mean my balls arent producing enough hormones? Also when i touch my balls they dont hurt? Is something wrong with me?

MoveAlong
August 2nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
Your balls won't hurt when you touch them. You're supposed to be able to touch your balls :P

As far as the "small balls big penis" thing, you could just have smaller balls or your balls haven't grown yet. It'd help sooo much if you tell us your age, since it is puberty and age does matter when you ask questions (it's in the Puberty101 Rules)

Also, are your balls small compared to your penis? Or is your penis big and your balls average size? Or is your balls small and your penis is big? How old are you?

Seth
August 2nd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Your balls won't hurt when you touch them. You're supposed to be able to touch your balls :P

As far as the "small balls big penis" thing, you could just have smaller balls or your balls haven't grown yet. It'd help sooo much if you tell us your age, since it is puberty and age does matter when you ask questions (it's in the Puberty101 Rules)

Also, are your balls small compared to your penis? Or is your penis big and your balls average size? Or is your balls small and your penis is big? How old are you?

I'm 14 and my penis is average sized it just looks big compared to my balls. My balls are small yet when i was 13 my doctor said they have dropped. But they seem smaller.

MoveAlong
August 2nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Your balls don't drop in puberty. Your balls drop at birth.

So yeah, that probably is it - since you're only 14, your balls could be smaller because they haven't gone through major growth yet. It'll mostly likely even out there around when puberty ends :D

Maverick
August 2nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
I'm 14 and my penis is average sized it just looks big compared to my balls. My balls are small yet when i was 13 my doctor said they have dropped. But they seem smaller.
You're only 14. They have plenty of time to grow. Usually penis grow starts more noticeably first than testicle growth

Seth
August 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
You're only 14. They have plenty of time to grow. Usually penis grow starts more noticeably first than testicle growth

But I only have 3 brown hairs in my right armpit. And I have pubic hair. I have had pubic hair since i was 10.5 and i got 3 strands of armpit hair since 13.5. Why am I maturing so slow? Yes I know some people are more delayed than me but I'm thinking if i had pubic hair since 10.5 i should have a mustache now.

Maverick
August 2nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
Everybody grows at different rates. Don't worry about it. I don't think you're maturing slow. You sound just fine.

Seth
August 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Everybody grows at different rates. Don't worry about it. I don't think you're maturing slow. You sound just fine.

Also I'm 5'4 and wear 9.5 shoe. How tall do you think i will be when Im older. I havent had growth spurt by the way.

MoveAlong
August 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Yes I know some people are more delayed than me but I'm thinking if i had pubic hair since 10.5 i should have a mustache now.

Actually, that's not true. Your body grows when it wants to - the reason why you aren't growing is because your body hasn't done it yet. Puberty ends around 20, so you have 6 years to grow, get bigger and get a mustache. That could happen next month or the next few years

When we say you have plenty of time to grow, we mean it :P

Seth
August 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
So yeah how tall do u think ill be, i said how tall i am in the 2nd to last post.

MoveAlong
August 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
We don't really know. You could end up 5' 8" or 5' 10". I'm 5' 5" right now and the same age as you and I'll probably end up about the same, but I could shoot up 8 inches in a year. It varies so much so we really can't tell you

beeca009
October 29th, 2009, 01:09 PM
every one grows at different rates i am 14 and only have a 4inch dick when its soft

Giles
October 29th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Your balls don't drop in puberty. Your balls drop at birth.

So yeah, that probably is it - since you're only 14, your balls could be smaller because they haven't gone through major growth yet. It'll mostly likely even out there around when puberty ends :D

Actually, that's not true. Your body grows when it wants to - the reason why you aren't growing is because your body hasn't done it yet. Puberty ends around 20, so you have 6 years to grow, get bigger and get a mustache. That could happen next month or the next few years

When we say you have plenty of time to grow, we mean it :P

Need I say anything?
Yeah, so everything Maverick and Zach o' Lantern have said is true. Everyone grows/matures at a different rate, all of your individual questions can be answered by that. :)

impact_75
October 29th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Maybe your balls are just developing slower than your dick. Oh, and by don't u mean squeeze your balls they don't hurt? But just touchin them they won't hurt:rolleyes:

strata8
October 30th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Are you serious? You just bumped a thread that's over two years old...