PDA

View Full Version : So Much Fucking Stress):

InfinantSilence
July 5th, 2012, 06:01 PM
So lately my ocd has been severly acting up. And as a result i am under a shit load of stress, and i dont even know why. I do almost nothing all day yet the smallest thing can set it off. Like being told to do something instead of being asked, or something not happening exactly as it was supposed to. Something ad petty as me hitting my knee can enrage me. My head gets a lot of pressure inside it, and it starts throbbing. I get severly angry and punch everything i see. I slam doors on purpose, and scream. Eventually it ends up with me sitting or standing somewhere and crying. After the crying fit i slowly get up and have to relax because my head is still throbbing. I really need to know how to calm myself. My usual ways are not working anymore. *Help Me*

Breakeven
July 6th, 2012, 04:34 AM
take a deep breath , go out for a walk and clear ur mind , think of things makes u happy not things that get u more mad

InfinantSilence
July 7th, 2012, 01:53 AM

Caver
July 7th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Sit down and have some water, maybe go out to take your mind off it, weather it's to the mall or out with friends. If it doesn't get better, you may need to get pills from the doctor.

InfinantSilence
July 9th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Honestly.. I'm not even sure it's OCD related anymore:/

aprilshowers
November 21st, 2012, 10:42 PM
For me, music is a life-saver when i need to relax. =D