PDA

View Full Version : avoid add drugs if u can

Anyone51
July 4th, 2012, 11:00 AM
they messed me up for ages, i am trying eating differently - avoiding unnatural stuff like processed grains (bread basically) and starchy sugary foods and more on protein, dairy, and raw fruit/vegies and just avoid anything with preservatives and artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours and corn syrup etc. because i've heard many have really benefitted from doing so - get the years of build up of stuff that has no right in your body

Thunderstorm
July 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM
It's great that you think that way. Not everyone will agree with you though. See, some people do need preservitives, from eating too many preservitives. It's just a way fo life, and you're goign to have to come around this, because almost everything has some sort or some amount of preservitives. Even if something organice says "Completely no artificial flavorings and preservitives," that is almost 100% a lie. Preservitives do have some place in our diet, blancing our cholestorol levels.

Anyone51
July 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM
for sure I am pretty sure Organic no longer means what it used to thanks to government and what have you