PDA

View Full Version : sleeping NAKED.

average teen
July 2nd, 2012, 07:29 PM
So i have done it maybe twice.. It's comfortable dont get me wrong but i get so paranoid that my sister or mom will walk in and im butt naked. So do you sleep naked? Do you have a special way of not getting seen?

Gigablue
July 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
I've tried it once but didn't like it much. Luckily my parents don't come into my room without knocking. All you can do is hope they don't come in. Even if someone sees you accidentally, they probably won't care.

The Bae
July 2nd, 2012, 11:24 PM
I will once in a while, but usually I will set my alarm clock early enough where it won't bother anyone, and where I can just slip on some clothes and go back to sleep for about another 2-4 hours.

Diverperry
July 2nd, 2012, 11:29 PM
I do surfing the summer especially on hot days. Just more comfortable that way and i keep boxers under my pillow just incase

EmptyBottle
July 2nd, 2012, 11:39 PM
I do it all the time.

cody999
July 3rd, 2012, 12:25 AM
i would like to but i don't want anyone to walk in on me

jasminberlin
July 3rd, 2012, 01:07 AM
i just got up naked! :D

Elmo101
July 3rd, 2012, 01:13 AM
I do it daily! Like Diverperry, I'll keep a spare thing of underwear close by

skandardude
July 3rd, 2012, 02:25 AM
i always sleep naked. my parents don't come into my room unannounced! :D lucky for me. they knock and are very respectful of my privacy.

CaliKid24
July 3rd, 2012, 02:27 AM
I have a lock on my door xD

Lost Cause
July 3rd, 2012, 02:36 AM
I don't usually, but since my bed is currently in the living room I can't really go commando.. :P

Incompris
July 3rd, 2012, 04:07 AM
I dont to risky for me

takemyh-nd
July 3rd, 2012, 05:27 AM
I sleep naked sometimes. But I normally get hard and jerk off and lose the urge to sleep naked at all.

Mollypop
July 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM
I want to but I don't want my parents walking in and seeing me.

Ben_E
July 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM
I do, but only on nights when i don't have to get up for school or anything in the morning. I just put my PJ pants under my pillow incase someone does come in i can put them on without anyone knowing i'm naked under the blanket.

Anyone51
July 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I want to but I don't want my parents walking in and seeing me.

just tell them it was the only way you could get comfortable or felt all hot and flushed that night - assuming you can't lock your door and they dont knock?

i have slept nude since i was 11 i think

Human
July 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
when it's really hot I do, otherwise I just open the window

Ellie wood crainey
July 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I sleep naked but I leave pantys and a bra under my pillow and if they walk in I say I'm getting dressed, works every time unless it's two in the morning that's awkward. :) x

BrassMonkey
July 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I just sleep freeballing in gym shorts, but I have tried sleeping naked a few times and I loved it. I also get paranoid about someone walking in on me, but I might do it when I know I dont have to get up for anything which means no one waking me up for something. Even if I did get woke up for something, my parents knock and only just stand in the door. So, if you want to, try doing it when you know your not going to get woke up for anything.

Taryn98
July 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I do it all the time in spring and summer. I've been caught but i just tell my parents to knock. Now they always do.

HowlingSnail
July 6th, 2012, 04:29 AM
I did lat night, although I normally don't if I know my mum will be waking me up in the morning.

Rashard1997
July 6th, 2012, 04:31 AM
I do on school nights

joshduder
July 6th, 2012, 04:38 AM
I love sleeping naked its awesome and easy !! The sensations are tremendous. Although I get wet dreams more often coz of the sheet rubbing my dick head

daniel1009
July 6th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I sleep naked all the time when its hot

osufan03.31.99Lanese
September 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Taryn....r ur parents ok with u sleeping named... because I think that mine will kill me

osufan03.31.99Lanese
September 17th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Hey do ur parents care if u. Sleep naked

Shadowboy47
September 17th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I always sleep naked. I just lock my door....

Eric57
September 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Yep, I sleep completely naked every single night. I have been doing it for about 4-5 months now. I used to be just like you, in the sense that I would love to sleep naked, but I would get too paranoid and afraid because someone might walk in and see me naked.

I sleep naked every single night now and the only person that knows (that I know of) is my dad. I don't move around a lot and my blanket is covering me all the time. So if someone were to come in my room, they wouldn't know. The most they will think is that I sleep shirtless. They have no way of knowing that I am completely naked. So I think just as long as you are covered, then nobody will know. And as long as people don't try to take them off of you to wake you up then nobody will know.

In my opinion, the BEST option would be to simply just tell your mom or whoever you sleep naked. That way they know not to come in or to take your blanket off of you. I know that some people may feel too embarrassed to do so, which is completely understandable, but in my opinion, it's the best way. Just explain to whoever that you think sleeping naked is the most comfortable option for you and that are just trying to warn them just in case they happen to come in. Like I said, if you feel too embarrassed then you don't have to.

Another option is maybe set an alarm and wake yourself up. That way your mom or whoever doesn't have to come into your room in the morning. If they don't have to come in, they won't know what you sleep in. Also, you could simply just ask people to knock before they come into your room. That way you have ample time to put something on. You could always keep a pair of boxers/briefs/boxer briefs/pajama pants/basketball shorts/etc. under your pillow or beside your bed. That way they are close enough to slip them on.

On the off chance that someone does catch you, I don't think it would be too big of a deal. If they catch you, just explain to them that sleeping naked is more comfortable for you. That is what happened to me. It was maybe 3 months ago my dad caught me sleeping naked and after he got over the initial shock, I just explained to him that it's more comfortable for me and that I prefer to sleep that way. He completely understood.

I don't think there is any full proof way to not get caught, but I'd try some of the things I suggested.

Overcast
September 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM
i occasionally sleep naked, but my parents are chill, and dont barge in- so i dont worry about that

horizonlooker
September 18th, 2012, 09:04 PM
I love it, lol. I don't do it often (surprisingly), but I don't have a special way of getting caught. Normally I'm awake and in the shower before it gets too late where my mom needs to wake me up. Although, there are a few times where I've slept through my alarm and was sleeping in my bday suit lol. Just set an alarm a little earlier than normal.

baseball15va
September 18th, 2012, 10:12 PM
So i have done it maybe twice.. It's comfortable dont get me wrong but i get so paranoid that my sister or mom will walk in and im butt naked. So do you sleep naked? Do you have a special way of not getting seen?

Do it all the time, I just lock the door so no one comes in. Only problem sleeping naked is I need to rearrange my balls every so often.

Platinum
September 19th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Every night for the past 5 years. So comfortable :)

HEN_iP
September 19th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Always sleep naked. Don't really care if anyone sees me naked. I just can't stand clothing on my skin especially when I sleep.

Sumaes
January 19th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Every night for a while now.

amylights
January 19th, 2013, 11:35 PM
I do it all the time, it's comfortable.

exxer
January 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
I do also. It is really comfortable

Sierra98
January 20th, 2013, 05:53 AM
I sleep naked sometimes during summer when it's just too hot for clothes, I share a room with my sister but we see each other nude all the time so it's fine.

camboi15
January 20th, 2013, 06:28 AM
I do it all the time :) Usually because I just masturbated and too lazy to get my clothes on anymore :D Or just because its too hot in the summer

Jacqui_11696
January 20th, 2013, 06:45 AM
In the summer I sleep nude often. It's comfortable, convenient and my parents don't bug me in my room.

Jaybaby
January 20th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I do it all the time. when i lived at home my brother walked in once and never again. Mom always knocked and now i live with my house mates they always knock. It's so much more comfy and relaxing i think. :)

Snookers
January 20th, 2013, 08:41 AM
It sounds comfortable but I wouldn't do it. I'm very shy, even around my parents.

Pichu
January 20th, 2013, 08:49 AM
It sounds comfortable but I wouldn't do it. I'm very shy, even around my parents.

Yeah, this is me.

I at least sleep in shorts and a shirt, or PJ's if its cold in winter.

Steve Hala
March 2nd, 2013, 01:00 AM
I do it all the time, and i have had my sister and had my dad once walk in on me and i had kicked the covers off my self...all i can say is that no one wakes me up in the morning with out knocking first to come in my room any more.

adslim
March 2nd, 2013, 01:41 AM
I do it all the time to keep from getting caught just have some pjs close by or something :)

chrisawesome
March 2nd, 2013, 02:58 AM
I wouldnt be worried about my sister. She would be jealous she doesnt have a dick. But warn your mom and tell her that you sleep better naked so you're going to try that 4 a while. Then she will respect your privacy and not pull the covers off of your cock

JAT14
March 2nd, 2013, 04:25 AM
I would but I don't have a lock on my door

Abyssal Echo
March 2nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
I sleep naked all the time

lancezer
March 2nd, 2013, 05:47 AM
I do it all the time.
same here

lauren1
March 2nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
I sometimes sleep naked in summer. But since I'm an only child and I live with my mum there's no big problem. I also have a lock on my bedroom door.

Trinity_15
March 2nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
I do sometimes but when i don't its because i don't want my mum to see me in my birthday suit. :eek:

Crazy Mad Teenager
March 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
I'm sleeping naked right now :)

EvaLynn
March 2nd, 2013, 06:48 AM
I have most nights the past 3 years, I sleep better, more relaxed

nancy_moon
March 2nd, 2013, 07:19 AM
I'm so chilly and I always wear my pj or at least a tshirt and shorts

dufus
March 2nd, 2013, 10:22 AM
I sleep naked any time I can...love the feeling!

sherlock96
March 2nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Sometimes, only in spring or summer, i sleep naked.

MrCake
March 2nd, 2013, 04:26 PM
I do when we're lucky enough to have a warm night in Wet Wales....
Otherwise I freeze. (My Dad's very preservative on fuel consumption)

Silentkink
March 2nd, 2013, 05:14 PM
I don't do it a lot, but when I do I love it. I usually do it on weekends, because I go to bed earlier and wake up earlier than my parents, so there is no worry for me.

Mister_Fantastic
March 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
I sleep naked all the time, but my parents never really check up on me, and when they do they call me down, so being caught is not a problem for me. If i were to be caught... I don't think they would care really, i mean it is pretty obvious that i do....

pollier92
March 2nd, 2013, 08:39 PM
i always shut my door my mom and bro know that that meens to not bother me so i just shut the door

BanishU
March 2nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
I have done it before, but I share a room, so I tend not to do it.

CourtneyIsNotOnFire
March 2nd, 2013, 10:58 PM
I have like once but I am to scared my mom will come in. I sleep in a T-short with shorts

CourtneyIsNotOnFire
March 2nd, 2013, 10:58 PM
T-Shirt not T-Short XD

lobita
March 2nd, 2013, 11:17 PM
I always sleep naked, it's just me and my mom so I'm not worried abut her coming in. I just set an alarm and make sure to have a shirt nearby if I need to leave real fast. even when it gets cold i just use more covers

heyChelsea
March 2nd, 2013, 11:31 PM
the most I really do is just panties, not naked

CharlieHorse
March 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
i sleep naked 99% of the time.
i dont like feeling constricted with clothes. :\

tundravortex
March 3rd, 2013, 12:03 AM
i only do it when its really hot out or im that bored

Uncut Joe
March 3rd, 2013, 02:35 AM
I sleep naked almost all the time, but I don't really have a technique for not being seen. I share a room with two of my brothers, but they don't care, and no one else ever goes into our room uninvited, so I don't have this problem of having to hide.

txtwister13
March 3rd, 2013, 03:20 AM
i sleep nakie occasionally, usually when its warm and i've taken a shower before bed.

Lil Red
March 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
i love sleeping naked, either lock your door or set your alarm clock extra early

NudistKid
March 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
i sleep naked every day of the year cause im a nudist it doesnt bother me

SammieRose
March 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
Most of the times, depends on who's visiting, if the heat is working correctly and what time of the month is.:D

JakeJakeJake
March 4th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Yeah when my friends arnt over

Tessa-stra
March 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM
the most I really do is just panties, not naked

Like this, and sometimes a tshirt.

Bill22
March 10th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I sleep naked. I have a pair of shorts next to my bed just in case someone comes in.

JoshMacca95
March 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
I do it all the time, probably to often haha, any excuse to be naked.

Memoirs
March 11th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I sleep naked everyday, its great, lol. I hang my clothes on the other side of my bedroom. Don't really care if anyone sees.

StoppingTime
March 11th, 2013, 08:34 AM
This was bumped a little while back. :locked: