PDA

View Full Version : Am I Bi-Polar?

smalltowngirl9189
July 1st, 2012, 11:48 PM
I have been on many different medical sites and I have taken the stupid mental health exams online, and all of them point to me being manic depressive. My parents do not know anything about me. They think I'm perfect and have no emotions except happy. I don't know what to do. I want to get help but how? I don't want my parents finding out I even have the idea of me being bi-polar. My symptoms are insomnia, memory loss, dizzy spells, depression, migraines, and numbness in fingers. Please help!

Lawrence P
July 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I am having similar symptoms that seamed to develop over a several months. I don't have the numbness of the fingers though.
I don't want to talk to my parents because I don't want to be labeled as Bi-Polar. Not to mention it may restrict my opportunities to join the military and other jobs/careers. I guess I am just scared of what it could be.

smalltowngirl9189
July 8th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I am having similar symptoms that seamed to develop over a several months. I don't have the numbness of the fingers though.
I don't want to talk to my parents because I don't want to be labeled as Bi-Polar. Not to mention it may restrict my opportunities to join the military and other jobs/careers. I guess I am just scared of what it could be.

Same here because I want to go into the marine Corp with my fiance