PDA

View Full Version : Can I pleaseee have my username changed?

Thunderstorm
June 29th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I recently changed it frok cooliodude5, to cityboi5. Now I really want to change it. This new name has REAL meaning behind it. I want to change it to Trail.Blazer. the reason being I am a runner, and without runner I don't what I'd be doing with my life. Pretty Please??? PS. I can't change my username, because i beleive you only can do that every ^ months or something of that sort?

StoppingTime
June 29th, 2012, 11:27 AM
You can't change it again for another 180 days. The only time this rule doesn't apply is if an admin pardons it, and I don't think that is going to happen now.

Thunderstorm
June 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
You can't change it again for another 180 days. The only time this rule doesn't apply is if an admin pardons it, and I don't think that is going to happen now.

You're not an admin, and I read the rules if you provide a sufficient enough reason. my name right now has no deep meaning. I was really stupid when making it.

StoppingTime
June 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
You're correct, I'm not the admin. However, just about anyone could provide the excuse, "My name has no/not enough meaning," and have their name changed. The rule is in place to prevent that.

Rayquaza
June 29th, 2012, 11:44 AM
You're not an admin, and I read the rules if you provide a sufficient enough reason. my name right now has no deep meaning. I was really stupid when making it.

I don't think many peoples usernames have 'deep meaning'- They shove all that stuff in their signature.

Thunderstorm
June 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I don't think many peoples usernames have 'deep meaning'- They shove all that stuff in their signature.

Well, yeah most people, but i've had quite a few who tell me they put the meaning into their username, and funny junk in their signature.

Rayquaza
June 29th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Well, yeah most people, but i've had quite a few who tell me they put the meaning into their username, and funny junk in their signature.

Maybe for now, put it in the signature, then once the 180 days are up you could change it :)

karl
June 29th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Why don't you PM admin instead of going public like this which will really get you nowhere?

DerBear
June 29th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Exactly what stoppingtime and Karl said. Pm and admin

You can PM Donkey or Scarface and they will listen to your claim and then they will decide.

However you can only change it once ever 160 days and since your name is not against VT's rules they might make you wait. However it is really up to them.

Thunderstorm
June 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Exactly what stoppingtime and Karl said. Pm and admin

You can PM Donkey or Scarface and they will listen to your claim and then they will decide.

However you can only change it once ever 160 days and since your name is not against VT's rules they might make you wait. However it is really up to them.

Thanks. your response helped the most. Although just before you came, i PM'd Scarface. So thanks anyways!

ImCoolBeans
July 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Well you got what you wanted! :locked2: