PDA

View Full Version : Grey Rep?

Erasmus
June 9th, 2012, 07:08 AM
What is it?

DerBear
June 9th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Neutral Reputation.

This is where a member either has 0 rep or negative rep.

It does not add anything or take anything off you reputation. It is simply there to say someone has tried to negative or positive rep you.

You are also aware we do have an FAQ that details all of the information about rep. It is not exactly like you ain't a new member. It only take 5 mins OR you could use the search button. As we only have more than a dozen thread on reputation within the past few months.

Professional Russian
June 9th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Natural Reputation.

This is where a member either has 0 rep or negative rep.

It does not add anything or take anything off you reputation. It is simply there to say someone has tried to negative or positive rep you.

You are also aware we do have an FAQ that details all of the information about rep. It is not exactly like you ain't a new member. It only take 5 mins OR you could use the search button. As we only have more than a dozen thread on reputation within the past few months.

No its actually when some one has there rep turned off. like mine it just hides th e bars of rep Red means your negative, grey means its turned off, and green means positive

Erasmus
June 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM
No its actually when some one has there rep turned off. like mine it just hides th e bars of rep Red means your negative, grey means its turned off, and green means positive

No, I mean, someone gave me grey rep.

DerBear
June 9th, 2012, 08:30 AM

Actually, he said GAVE.

Stronger
June 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM
No, I mean, someone gave me grey rep.

Means them, themselves have zero rep, and your rep doesn't go up or down.

Erasmus
June 9th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Means them, themselves have zero rep, and your rep doesn't go up or down.

Ok, thanks.

kenoloor
June 9th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Natural Reputation.

Neutral*

DerBear
June 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Neutral*

Thanks. My predictive text failed on that one.

ImCoolBeans
June 9th, 2012, 12:46 PM

No, that's not correct. Silver Assassin was correct with his explanation. Grey does not mean that it's turned off, it means that the user has 0 rep. If you were to give somebody rep right now it would be green, even though you have rep disabled. By disabling rep you're just not making it visible.

xxxXXXLMFAOXXXxxx
June 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
No, that's not correct. Silver Assassin was correct with his explanation. Grey does not mean that it's turned off, it means that the user has 0 rep. If you were to give somebody rep right now it would be green, even though you have rep disabled. By disabling rep you're just not making it visible.
What i thought it meant you had disabled rep. Damn

Professional Russian
June 9th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Thats what i thought he was sking. I thought he meant disabled rep not neutral.