PDA

View Full Version : Therapy

RedandWhite3
June 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Deleted

redknight
June 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM
therepy can be different, i just stared too man, me and u were in that same boat, he going to ask u stuff like, how are u doing, what happen in ur life, are u happy, want to talk anything when ur here/ y did u come today too see me.... am not sure he going to say to u but he going to try to make u trust him, feel self and so on, so u can opening to him and he will help with it. speak what on ur mind to her/him

Aldis
August 6th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Hi all
Water limits joint impact and enhances joint stability. Isokinetic resistance of water helps tone muscles and improve abdominal/core strength. Excellent for aerobic and muscular conditioning after injury or before/after pregnancy Faster progress with less pain and increased stamina

redknight
August 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM
u can also kill ur self like that too, its too bad to say anyway if u want to know PM idc who u r all i will tell u. but dont it if ur going to balme me , go >.> ;';';';';';' <.(im here too itch) but anyway... if the mod dont want me to do this say something, i dint want u too get in troble u know.,. i know too. PM if so, i will tell u how and u will judge of it, if u say yes i will tell pepople how to do it.... i will wait for 2 month, then after 2 month i will tell people how to do it if the MODS let me..

notes to myself,.. the fire going thoujght the body
up dodwnnn slwo and fast , go 1 to 6 up and down then
2 to 6 faster, lighs flashing,stuff up there seeing pass the wall
dont forget this man read this and it will tell u how too it, pass it.
read thought the lines man and dont bs it man.