PDA

View Full Version : Help! Am I schizophrenic?????

SilentCutter
May 29th, 2012, 08:56 PM
When I was 12(im 17 now) I used to see shadows that no one else can see. Last week I heard a girls voice in my room while I was meditating. I hear my name being called constantly. And I hear a voice in my head, a girls. Her name is Sam. I hear her mostly all the time. I saw a figure at the foot of my bed. Whenever dinner was served, I always had to serve myself, because I thought someone would put something in my food to poison me. Help! I need some kinda answer, it's ok if you tell me Im just plain weird:( i just need to know whats wrong with me...

redknight
May 30th, 2012, 07:42 AM
learn how to read lip, that what i did/do, it help

SilentCutter
May 30th, 2012, 05:04 PM
learn how to read lip, that what i did/do, it help

What?

redknight
May 31st, 2012, 08:20 AM
What?

read lip or become a lip reader or learn sign language. i hear 3 different thing at once sometime, so this is what i do, i read lip and try to hear what they say as well, this what i do maybe this can help u

Mordecai
June 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me. You're experiencing visual and auditory delusions and on top of that, you're also afraid that people are out to get you [poisoning your food].

Don't take my word for it, ask a professional. But based on what you've just said, I would say paranoid schizophrenia.

Φρανκομβριτ
June 1st, 2012, 01:22 PM
A number of the symptoms you've mentioned align with schizophrenia.

No one on this site is medically qualified enough to diagnose you.

SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY