PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe the first time is special??

ApresMidi
May 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Do you believe losing your virginity is a big deal?

Going to my cousins in the summer, party ,drink,all round fun tim, and therees a guy there, we clicked last time I visited ,we were a bit young (just 14) but we kinda nearly got off with eachother.
If I get a bit wasted this time I think i'll probably end up having sex with him.

Anyway this isnt about me -.-

Do you believe its special the first time?

What about you guys?

Did you feel sad after your first time/happy/just not a big deal?

CrazyFish
May 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I'd say it's special, however have not had it yet.

Short Circuit
May 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM
As I have no religeous upbringing, i do not think there is anything special about the first time, in fact, it was not as great as everyone makes it out to be, almost a disapointment

Green Arrow
May 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM
It should be something special as long it is on the right terms. I know I am waiting for the right guy to come around to do it, I'm not going to loose my virginity to anyone. You can't get it back and you will regret it for the rest of your life if you don't lose it with the right person.

Fruity Drink
May 25th, 2012, 03:03 PM
You're 14 and getting wasted? Not good my friend... not good, you're going to fuck up your brain development.

Anyways, no... My first time was NOT special. I honestly just wanted to get it out of the way, because as a teenager.... everyone is horny, and I just wanted it to be with a friend, that I know and trust rather than some ugly slut, or something that I would regret later on in life.

ApresMidi
May 25th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Didnt say I was 14,said i was 14 then. Nearly 16 now ;)

Dont know where you live,but in England as drinking age 18,we tend to drink younger. Go to a kinda crazy school,know girls who lost virginity aged 13,get high aged 14....

I dont tend to drink much anyway,its summer before i have to knuckle down and do real studying ;)

As long I trust the person-which i would if its him-and you use condom ,i dont see an issue.

SwaggerIsBack
May 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Is guy and I was raised in a religious environment. I think the first time isnt that special, but if ur gonna lose it cuz ur drunk and won't remember it, that's when you get sad. So just have fun, but if u wanna make it good, make sure you can remember it.

jessehs
May 31st, 2012, 11:21 PM
All this criticism, I go to a small middleschool, a nice one, and Ive been smoking weed since I was 12 and I drink and get drunk now and I'm 14. I'm also at the top of my class andmy brother who leads the same lifestyle is a strict a student on the honor role...saying drinking and smoking are bad for your mind is ignorant and judgmental, and sex isn't speical, humans have made it complex and wierd, in nature it happens with complete stangers, so I don't see the issue

Stryker125
May 31st, 2012, 11:39 PM
I think the first time should be special. It should be with someone you love. He's gonna be inside you. That's literally as close as you can let a person get to you. It should be someon e that deserves it.

Abyssal Echo
June 1st, 2012, 04:46 AM
Do you believe losing your virginity is a big deal?

Going to my cousins in the summer, party ,drink,all round fun tim, and therees a guy there, we clicked last time I visited ,we were a bit young (just 14) but we kinda nearly got off with eachother.
If I get a bit wasted this time I think i'll probably end up having sex with him.

Anyway this isnt about me -.-

Do you believe its special the first time?

What about you guys?

Did you feel sad after your first time/happy/just not a big deal?

I lost my virginity to a good friend at the time I didn't think it was a big deal but, I have never forgot how good it felt. So yeah I would stay it was special :)

Mollypop
June 1st, 2012, 10:41 AM
It is special. My first time was very loving and I'm glad I did it.

ThatOneKidMongo
June 1st, 2012, 10:45 AM
I think it is. And it should only be done between people that love each other.

ForrestGump
June 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
well yea you can only lose it once

AnnaBeesley
June 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah it was very special. valentines day. I felt happy but a bit mixed up with sadness that I want a little girl any more.

Akasuki
June 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
It's very special to me. I lost my virginity to the girl I'm still with a year and a half later.

Sumaes
January 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM
I don't think that it matters .

janisj182
January 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
its always special

Troy35216
January 22nd, 2013, 11:33 PM
i haven't done it yet but i'm sure the first time will be something pretty special. i don't wanna do it just so i can say i did it. i'm not saying i'm gonna wait till i'm married or wait till i'm 18 or whatever but i want it to be with someone special. i figure i'll remember the first time the rest of my life so i don't wanna fuck it up

qwertygirl
January 23rd, 2013, 04:54 AM
I think sex in general is important and something that should be special in any relationship.

I don't want to just have sex with strangers or with a guy I've only been dating for maybe a few weeks.

I would need time to find that person suited for me, and to make sure that that's not all they wanted from me.

So I guess if I find sex in general special, then i guess i'd find the first time special too :)

BUT I don't necessarily think that "ohhh! i want to light candle and have strawberry flavored lube just because it's my first time!"

Like, no, it's probably going to hurt like hell the first time, so no.

AbbaZabba
January 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
Things are getting close, still a virgin, but it will be with someone I love...so I hope it's very special and a fun time.

Pipo
January 23rd, 2013, 04:28 PM
it's a choice that only you can do.

is it or it isn't.

up to you.

Muscleteen
January 23rd, 2013, 04:32 PM
I think it is a big deal and shouldn't be rushed into.

LuisFer
January 23rd, 2013, 07:10 PM
I think it is great if you get to have your first time with some you truly love, you feel more comfortable and it is kind of special