PDA

View Full Version : Sleep

mee97
May 25th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Ok so ive slept naked a couple of times and found it really comfortable but im worried my mum or dad might walk in (i get annoid at the covers so they're half off) and see me. If you sleep naked what do you do to prevent this?

Giles
May 25th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Well I tend to sleep naked most of the time, but my parents know that I do so they avoid coming in my room when I'm in bed. Now I'm not suggesting that you just announce it to them, but somehow try and let them know so that they can avoid walking in on you.

mee97
May 25th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Any ideas how to do that?

The captain
May 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM
well when I sleep naked I can't do anything to prevent parents come in, hopefully I ever cover, but my problem is my morning woods that seems more noticiable with no clothes even under the covers

CryWolf
May 25th, 2012, 12:01 PM
There's really not much you can do to be sure except tell them. Maybe talk to your dad first alone about it. The alternative is to just sleep naked and if they do walk in and see you, chances are that will take of it in the future. They will probably start knocking.

xChrisVx
May 25th, 2012, 12:53 PM
^ Even though I don't sleep naked, that's what my parents do. You should maybe ask them to knock before coming into your room

Fruity Drink
May 25th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I don't see why your parents would be coming into your room at night anyways, they should be sleeping. ;)

You could always;
-tell them you sleep naked.
-wear just underwear?
-keep a sheet over you.
-Not worry about it.

After all, your mother did give birth to you, and your father changed your diaper as a child. As you can imagine, they've seen it all.

jessiecox1
May 25th, 2012, 03:22 PM
You should tell your parents, just in case they come into your room while you're sleeping. You could sleep with a sheet over you so you're covered up, or sleep with the door closed and ask that they knock first.

Samstar
May 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I'd love to be able to sleep naked, but I share a room with my brother, so no chance. ):

PubertyQuestions
May 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM
i want to sleep naked but cant

russsh
May 25th, 2012, 08:33 PM
just sleep naked n after a while when mum says where r your pj's say you dont wear them anymore and that will be it, like its hardly the crime of the century is it. if you have a reasonable relationship with yr folks i bet they couldnt care less

zelda98
May 26th, 2012, 08:17 AM
just sleep naked n after a while when mum says where r your pj's say you dont wear them anymore and that will be it, like its hardly the crime of the century is it. if you have a reasonable relationship with yr folks i bet they couldnt care less

this

Red-X
May 26th, 2012, 09:56 AM
i always keep the cover on cold in winter, a/c in summer so its always cold. turn on a fan or something to keep u cool

Trinity_15
May 26th, 2012, 11:32 AM
i sometimes sleep naked, if your mum or dad see you when you are naked, tell them that is how you prefer to sleep and that you are more comfortable that way, if you are mature about it they will understand. also you could tell them to knock in the future as no harm will come from that

DerBear
May 26th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Ok so ive slept naked a couple of times and found it really comfortable but im worried my mum or dad might walk in (i get annoid at the covers so they're half off) and see me. If you sleep naked what do you do to prevent this?

Well if they wake you up in morning it's a risk you have to take.

As I said you could get an alarm clock and say to your parents that you want to try and get up in the morning by yourself.

Or

Like Giles said, just hint to them or give some semi-obvious reason not to come into your room.

Other than that it's just luck, although if they insist on coming in, then I would sleep with at least some clothing on. Better than nothing because if your parents walk in it could be awkward. Although then they might get think and stop although that would be a massive risk to take.

Hope this helped
Derri.

spartanrob
May 26th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I sleep naked most of the time. I think my parents know that both me and my brother go naked most of time when we are upstairs in our rooms but we haven't really talked about it. I say just sleep naked if that's what you want to do and if your parents come in and see you asleep naked just talk to them then, unless they are super conseervative and would be really mad, in which case you probably should just forget about sleeping naked.

SwaggerIsBack
May 26th, 2012, 06:08 PM
If u do sleep naked, cover ur morning wood!

Laquifa
May 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
i sometimes sleep naked, if your mum or dad see you when you are naked, tell them that is how you prefer to sleep and that you are more comfortable that way, if you are mature about it they will understand. also you could tell them to knock in the future as no harm will come from that

This answer is perfect .

mee97
May 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Might go with this. :)

cerney
June 5th, 2012, 08:16 PM
i sleep on the couch sometimes, in my room, or in the office, and i only wear boxers. my mom and dad are surgeons, so i dont think it bothers them

Tiggz
June 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
i just make sure i keep clothes nearby just in case i need to get up and do somethin

LatinaVivit
June 5th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Just get up earlier than they do. Otherwise, not sure what else you can do.

Storycon
June 6th, 2012, 03:53 PM
if you have a lock on your door i would lock it, if you dont i would come out and tell them

Sean4U
July 5th, 2012, 02:30 PM
4 boys in our house all sleep naked and parents know...if they come down to our rooms....we have our rooms in the basement area...they always knock ...and besides, if they see so what ...they know what they are in for in the morning waking up teen boys after all

________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Sean | Male | 15 | Gay

Always open to talking to other guys my age or just plain old questions back and forth. If I'm on send me a message and lets see if we can talk.

drummerboi987
July 5th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I just sleep naked and dont worry about it... if anybody does see anything they'll be more hesitant before they come in again...