PDA

View Full Version : Help plz?

Jake the Cake
May 24th, 2012, 11:53 AM
What are you supposed to do if you spend the night at your step-dad's nephew's house and you had to share a bed with his nephew and... well, in the morning, we both had morning wood and his boner was going up my boxers.. i don't think i can say much more than that besides when he woke up, he ended up almost penetrating me, thinking i was asleep i guess..

Bojan
May 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
That's a hard one to answer but I guess if it made u feel uncomfortable u should talk to him about it

Jake the Cake
May 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
his mom listens into our conversations. there's no way she wouldn't hear ant tell my step-dad and everyone else she knows

Cicero
May 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM
My aunt is just like that and I hate it. But maybe you can try to type in on a computer acting like you're looking something up. Say on the search button how you felt about it and then make him look.

Jake the Cake
May 24th, 2012, 02:19 PM
trust me, she's super overly protective. there's one computer in the house, and she had a program installed to record everything on the screen.. i can't even use my phone there because she only gives it back if someone's calling. if it's a friend, i gotta say "I am currently unable to talk to you at the moment. I shall call you back some other time.", which is never how i sound.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WTF TO DO! i just want to either forget it, or tell him and get it over with. UGH! it's pissing me off

dgski
May 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Well if she can see what you do on the computer, i think she may know now? And anyways, id be uncomfortable too, but everyone gets boners, so just try to prevent it from happening again.

ddbumblebee
May 24th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Man I have srrict parents too:( I know how you feel bro. Just accept it or maybe evn sleep on the floor???? I've found it's actually sometimes pretty comfy;) Yeah that's really awkward for you:(

Danny.Robertson
May 24th, 2012, 04:39 PM
With the mom issue, I had the same problem, I ended up just telling her the back off and give me some space to breath. She used to go through my phone, my laptop, all my memory sticks, I also had locks on everything, mind you I hacked my way out of them. But just tell her to back off if not call whatever it is in your country, i'm english we have like childline and social services.

Jake the Cake
May 24th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Man I have srrict parents too:( I know how you feel bro. Just accept it or maybe evn sleep on the floor???? I've found it's actually sometimes pretty comfy;) Yeah that's really awkward for you:(

lol i actually haven't used my bed at my dads in a year. his floor's so soft and comfy! you could touch it with your finger, and it's like an orgasm throughout your body

Greg1994
May 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I'd talk to him about it, unless you absolutely don't want to and that's ok also

panick
May 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I m straight first of all.
i would be sooo disgusted i wouldnt sleep again with him.
i possibly not having told him anything about this that moment, but Ι suppose i would try to find a way to discuss about his sexuality.

If in case I had liked this "penetration", I would have discussed it and may do it again.

tanko
October 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Just ask for some room to breath or talk to ur dad.

StoppingTime
October 11th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Stop bumping old threads. :locked: