PDA

View Full Version : Creeped on

Wayne92
May 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Whenever I go out(mall, movies, beach, etc.) I have those "spidey sense" moments. That and I catch younger girls looking at me and grining or whispering to their friends and giggle. I'm starting to believe that they are eye [email protected]#king me. I think I'm being creeped on social networks(not going to name them). I know Im fairly attractive and fit, but it's the illegal ones that are all over me.
Here are my questions:
Is it what I think it is or something else?
What should I do?
Have any of you ever had this kind of problem before?
If so, what did you do about it?

Mature and help(funny is acceptable:D) comments only. I'm not trying to go to jail. Thank you.

james wolf
May 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM
It's probably a coincidence but just ignore them otherwise people will think you're a peado.

Bojan
May 24th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Yea ignoring them would be the best option it's not like u have to see them again

SwaggerIsBack
May 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I would like that, my opinion

Wayne92
May 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
I thought it was coincidence too, but it started happening more and more. Not just ones I don't know, but the ones i know too. I ignore it, but im just wondering.

Greg1994
May 24th, 2012, 05:53 PM
I guess I would take it as a compliment, I wouldn't really think anything of it

Wayne92
May 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Well my friend's younger sister has been flirting with me(I made a topic about this) so I guess I'm kinda on edge.

christianteen
May 25th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I wouldn't be worried about it. I'd say it's either a coincidence or they're just having a joke with one another.

Mob Boss
May 25th, 2012, 04:09 AM
You must have crazy swagger or you're pulling them in with your spidey webs. :D Just tell them a prison cell doesn't sound like a cool place to live.

beccaweiser
May 25th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Could they be joking among themselves about something that looks...unusual?...to them, like maybe something's "different" about your hair, your clothes, etc.?

...or maybe you resemble someone famous, even somewhat?

Wayne92
May 25th, 2012, 12:10 PM
You must have crazy swagger or you're pulling them in with your spidey webs. :D Just tell them a prison cell doesn't sound like a cool place to live.
Lol, I have noticed girls flirting with me more lately so maybe I do have crazy swagger, but you're right, jail is no fun.
Could they be joking among themselves about something that looks...unusual?...to them, like maybe something's "different" about your hair, your clothes, etc.?

...or maybe you resemble someone famous, even somewhat?
If you asked me this a few months ago, you would be on to something because I had long slicked hair, but i cut it and keep it short now.(so much easier to care for) However, I have been told that I resemble Kid Cudi( dont really see it) and RG3 from the Washington Redskins, so maybe.

jessiecox1
May 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Could be a coincidence, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just ignore it.