PDA

View Full Version : How many times ..?

Sezer
May 18th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Hi guys :)

* How many times can you masturbate in a day with cum..?

I want to know is it possible to do it more than two in a day, because my friend told me you will feel very tired :confused:

Short Circuit
May 19th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Yes you can do it more than twice a day, it only takes about an hour for your body to replace the cum. But the question is, WOULD YOU WANT TO?

Aaron Y
May 19th, 2012, 12:30 AM
It depends on individual, some have longer refractory period and others shorter..but the more u jerk off on the day, u wont cum on the subsequent wanks..

Bojan
May 19th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Yea u can I've managed about 5 in a day but I was pretty sore afterwards

ULoveTheSwag
May 19th, 2012, 12:42 AM
maybe like 2, pobably 2, but if i really bored 3, if im really tired, maybe one or none

Lego
May 19th, 2012, 01:19 AM
7 when i was 14 ish i believe. it friggin hurt and i was never able to come close again.

ULoveTheSwag
May 19th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Wait this was how long possibly? Oh crap I thought the question what how many times to you wank! Well the answer now is, I've never tried more then 3 times, but I could probably do waaaaayyyyy more

Bobby08
May 19th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I have like 5 times in one day, but i wouldn't do no more than that, because you get really tired, plus your arm starts to hurt!!!!!

riotroger
May 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I've been able to j/o off 8 times in one day (with cum each) but each load was about half as much as the previous.

There's no reason to j/o that much in one day (I only did it to test how many times I could lol xD), unless you want to test your limit, otherwise you may be addicted to masturbating and that's not good. You get exhausted, your penis would probably get sore and your arm will hurt a lot.

Once a day or once every other day is plenty for me anyway, its about quality not quantity :P

Jefflikespie
May 19th, 2012, 10:04 AM
We must find out the answer to this. For science!

adam94
May 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM
The most i have jacked off is 7 times in a day, after that my dick was super sore!!