PDA

View Full Version : Can U do that?

Clara13
May 18th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Hy girls, I heard that is possible to have a orgasm without touching the clit, just playing around and inserting something. I have tryed, but most I got was a big turn on and a lot of wetness, but to feel something I got to play with my clit. So, do you can do that? What is the magic? When IŽll have sex with a boy IŽll have to play with my clit to feel an orgasm? I know, a lot of questions...:whoops:

DanielleD
May 18th, 2012, 07:47 PM
It's possible, but it definatly takes more effort and isn't as pleasurable

DanielleD
May 18th, 2012, 07:48 PM
And you'll be fine when you have sex

AbbaZabba
May 19th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Hasn't happened here and seems like a lot of work. Touching is much more fun.

VeryWell
May 19th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Happens some times. Have no idea of why or how, but I sure enjoy it when it happens. ;)

PandaLeah
May 20th, 2012, 10:45 AM
My older sister told me when I was 12 to tighten and release the muscles down there, and one day I was doing that sitting and it happened.

Clara13
May 21st, 2012, 12:08 PM
Happens some times. Have no idea of why or how, but I sure enjoy it when it happens. ;)

Yep, I tried that but nothing. Maybe I should try harder:yeah:

ClaireMarie
May 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM

Same for me. But my best O come when I touch my clit and insert a buttplug.

JessDaly
May 21st, 2012, 06:35 PM
I can do it. I dont, but I can

princess09
December 29th, 2012, 05:40 PM
ive never done it but i would like to try how could i when i share a room thats the thing

Natalie
December 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Hy girls, I heard that is possible to have a orgasm without touching the clit, just playing around and inserting something. I have tryed, but most I got was a big turn on and a lot of wetness, but to feel something I got to play with my clit. So, do you can do that? What is the magic? When IŽll have sex with a boy IŽll have to play with my clit to feel an orgasm? I know, a lot of questions...:whoops:

yes its possible but if rubbing my clit i orgasm in about 5 mins, if i just finger and insert something i need 20 minutes to orgasm :P anyway its just amazing beleave me :D

qwertygirl
December 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Oh god this is my exact problem. i can ONLY orgasm with my legs crossed together! :(:mad::( it makes me SOOOO madddddddd. Anyway I can get very small contractions by inserting an object however i never have reached a full orgasm with my legs open.... and also if you're wondering how I do it i like cross my legs and squeeze every time i feel a "wave" of "hotness" or "hornyness".... *sigh*

qwertygirl
December 29th, 2012, 08:47 PM
My older sister told me when I was 12 to tighten and release the muscles down there, and one day I was doing that sitting and it happened.

yupp that's me whoop. tighten, release, tighten, release... tighten a lot when you want the orgasm to come... it actually gives you a lot of control tbh!

pink316
December 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I have the same question

giulia
December 30th, 2012, 04:45 AM
The same here, I can orgasm only rubbing my clit. But I do not have problems with it, it is just awesome!
I do not like inserting things, just one or two fingers just before orgasm to squeeze it with contractions...I tried to orgasm just with fingers inside but nothing, I like to rub clit. I've tried electric toothbrush on clit and it is amazing! liliopyu12 you should try, maybe it will be the trick to you to orgasm with legs opened. Try it in front of a mirror looking at yourself...

AbbaZabba
December 30th, 2012, 06:08 AM
I only can do it rubbing my clit. Never tried it that way, but doesn't seem as fun and a lot of work.

Taryn98
December 30th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I can orgasm from just anal stimulation, so yes it's possible.

whatevva
December 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I can orgasm from just anal stimulation, so yes it's possible.

OMG..this is me. too! and I like it better

stepht
January 9th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Never had it happen without rubbing my clit. But I'm sure it does, I've heard about it. Maybe someday soon...:)

Lorraine
January 9th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I orgasm some times without touching, but it's nothing I can control. :wub:

Clara13
January 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Some uodate on this. Now I can do it, but I need to start rubbing my clit, and a little before I finish I keep doing just inserting my fingers. The orgasm is good, but feels different, dont know wich one I prefer.

xXl0sth0peXx
January 13th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Please do not post in threads older than 2 months. :locked: