PDA

View Full Version : General Anxiety Disorder

therunaway
May 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I do believe I have GAD, i worry constantly, I know I have a mild depression but it's only when I think about things of my past, and it doesn't take much for me to bust, and I was curious, does anyone here take medication for GAD, if so if you don't mind please list the ones that work best, I'm interested in getting prescription medication for it. thanks. c:

Sonic Boom
May 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I use Fluanxol (0.5 milligrams daily). Seems to work very well with no side effects. Sorry, I don't know of any others.

therunaway
May 8th, 2012, 07:06 AM
thanks teejay, any info helps !

aggresivechild
May 26th, 2012, 01:35 PM
usually i take klonapin, but when it's really bad i use xanax.

Braxton43
June 5th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Answer to general anxiety disorder is diverse and a range of methods work equally efficiently. Usually the best performing treatment will be a strategy which includes both mental and psychopharmacologic techniques. Medications, while generally useful in dealing with the bodily the signs of severe anxiety, are best employed for this issue as a temporary therapy only.

Φρανκομβριτ
June 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Answer to general anxiety disorder is diverse and a range of methods work equally efficiently. Usually the best performing treatment will be a strategy which includes both mental and psychopharmacologic techniques. Medications, while generally useful in dealing with the bodily the signs of severe anxiety, are best employed for this issue as a temporary therapy only.

exactly.

What works well for me might not work well for you. It is up to your Doctor to determine which medication addresses your symptoms the best