PDA

View Full Version : How to Deal With Anxiety Attack?

TaylrJ
April 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM
i was at my friends house and he has a little sister. She thinks it is funny to try to hit me, it is normally just playing around and all. But my friends blamed me for something I didn't do, then she actually got mad at me. She got a meter stick and started hitting me in the face and kicked me in my balls. She then got a whole tub of Dawn soap, and dumped it. Everywhere on me. Drenched in it, even telling her if she did it I would pour something else on her. Because I cannot punch her, I am a guy and that wouldn't be right to begin with. Anyway, being Windex the first thing I saw. I splashed it on her a few times. Some got in her face from splashing off her clothes. Then getting into her eyes. I left and went home right after that. They call me thinking she is blind and that they had to call poison control. Then later telling me she was in the hospital. I was panicking. I was crying and getting close to puke. Trying to stand the fact that I put someone in the hospital. Because I was sweating and crying so much. I came to think was having an anxiety attack. I was even having trouble breathing right and couldn't focus straight. After an hour of constantly this, they call me telling me she is OK and it was all a big joke. They said it was for her sake. To make her feel better because she can't get over things on her own being 12. It is so cruel, tricking me like that. Having me think I would never be over there again because I blinded his sister. I was on the floor crying and had to take medicine. They don't understand what anxiety even is. How can I deal with this? Dealing with having anxiety and how can I make them realize that what they did is so mean.

Dimitri
April 25th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Here (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/anxiety.html), that is a link to an already searched webpage that I use a lot for my medical studies, on that page you will find a lot about Anxiety and how to cope with it and many more things, just click around and learn a few things.

Let me know if you need anything else.

therunaway
May 9th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry this happened, the best you can do is deal, ask for some type of medications