PDA

View Full Version : Crazy things to jack off to!

NintendoFanboy
July 3rd, 2007, 10:54 PM
What do you think is crazy that you jack off to?

I can jack off almost anything. Werewolf transformations get me hard, so do dragons, and even something just crazy: Black guy's hands and feet. NO I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST IN ANY WAY, IT'S JUST WHAT I LIKE BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL AND/OR HAWT! But those are just my crazy ones.

(NOTE: If this thread isn't allowed, then why is the Crazy Jackin' spots thread allowed?)

CryingEye666
July 3rd, 2007, 11:21 PM
request lock?

Pioneer92
July 4th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Black guy's hands and feet. NO I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST IN ANY WAY, IT'S JUST WHAT I LIKE BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL AND/OR HAWT!

thats not being racist at all its just what youre into. everyone has their own likes and dislikes but i wont share mine unless more people post and if this thread is approved by a mod :cool:

Maverick
July 4th, 2007, 08:18 AM
If you have a problem with a staff decision, the rule is (which you agreed to when you joined) that it is to be done privately. The rule says staff decisions cannot be discussed publicly. That's the rule and it's very unlikely to be changed.

If a thread of yours was locked previously, don't ever repost it. It can be considered contempt.

I locked that thread because this forum is for puberty help not for teens to explicitly discuss their fantasies.

If you have any other objections, PM me.

:locked: