PDA

View Full Version : Shadows and voices.

Coldspectar
March 31st, 2012, 11:19 PM
I see Wierd shadows every where I go. If I look at them they disappear but if I look away they return. They move around. A constant one is 2 shadows looking like they're dancing. Also I hear people talking if I'm alone. Usually people who are dead or old friends. Is this natural? I also have ADHD if that makes any different. It got worse recently so I want to make sure it's not normal cuz my family isn't doing well financially so I don't want to make a trip for nothing. Thx for your time.

Qunt
April 1st, 2012, 01:14 AM
Ask to see if anybody is having the same experience as you. You should record your self sleeping to see if any of the ghost staring at you when you're asleep. . . Just kidding, dont do that 0.0

Coldspectar
April 1st, 2012, 09:49 AM
Ok I'll try asking some people. Thx qunt:cool:

The13YearOldBoy
April 9th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Ask to see if anybody is having the same experience as you. You should record your self sleeping to see if any of the ghost staring at you when you're asleep. . . Just kidding, dont do that 0.0
Oh great...now hes gonna do it. Paranormal Activity 4?lol

Coldspectar
April 15th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Oh great...now hes gonna do it. Paranormal Activity 4?lol

So gonna do that:yes:

Rawiyah
April 16th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Since we're not psychologists or professionals, you may very well have to take a "trip for nothing".

If you have concerns, you should always talk to your GP or to your psych. Otherwise, there's not much we can do for you on VT. Since SZ symptoms vary from person to person, and since many mental illness symptoms overlap, none of us can tell you if it's Schizophrenia or not, or even if it's normal or not.

In my own experience, (I don't have Schizophrenia, but I was diagnosed with Psychotic Depression) I haven't had any experiences with weird shadows, but I do hear voices almost constantly.

Coldspectar
April 22nd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Since we're not psychologists or professionals, you may very well have to take a "trip for nothing".

If you have concerns, you should always talk to your GP or to your psych. Otherwise, there's not much we can do for you on VT. Since SZ symptoms vary from person to person, and since many mental illness symptoms overlap, none of us can tell you if it's Schizophrenia or not, or even if it's normal or not.

In my own experience, (I don't have Schizophrenia, but I was diagnosed with Psychotic Depression) I haven't had any experiences with weird shadows, but I do hear voices almost constantly.

Ok. I'm gonna go to the docs tomorrow. I'm gonna see if I am sz or just plain insane.

redknight
May 30th, 2012, 07:48 AM
talk to a friend about this or someone u trust

SchizLife
November 19th, 2012, 07:59 AM
A lot of this type of phenomenon of seeing shadows or the movement of shadow beings that disappear when you look directly at them has to do with the enhanced sensitivity of the peripheral vision in schizophrenics. The slight movements that our brains are trained to ignore become more pronounced and we start taking notice, but attributing other meanings to them, such as "ghosts" and whatnot. That doesn't mean ghosts aren't real, but it can be more simply explained :)

xXl0sth0peXx
November 23rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
Please do not bump threads older than 2 months. :locked: