PDA

View Full Version : A.d.h.d.

Partyrocker
March 20th, 2012, 12:49 AM
People with adhd please help!

At school everyone says I need to take my adhd med when I don't take it but when I do people say I shouldn't take it ..... they also say how annoying I am when I don't take it and it makes me feel I want to cry but I hold it in!!:( help what do I do?

madea rocks
March 28th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Just take them when you feel u should

loop15
March 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM
i have ADHD to i only take mine when i feel like i need to

Renee
March 28th, 2012, 11:00 PM
It's not just about the meds. You should probably try taking them, but you also need to learn to control yourself. I'm a horribly annoying person without my meds, so take them.
Before you say something, ask yourself if it's irritating. It sounds like you're just all over the place. Keep a journal. Write at the end if it was a good day or a bad day. See what you do that irritates others. All of these things helped me be a little more socially acceptable :)

BaNd
April 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
i take it and like people say I'm fun and like some people like when I'm not on it ( i forget to take it). others get annoyed by it but the annoying thing i just ignore like ok I'm sorry i have an issue, but you have issues too they may not be like mine but somewhere in you you have an issue so don't judge me.

swimmerboy95
April 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
I'm ADHD and I usually take it on school days just because it helps me concentrate but if you feel like you are taking it wrong, talk to your doctor. Don't listen to your friends. Your doctor is the best person to talk to about all this.