PDA

View Full Version : ADD getting in way

Recreated
March 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM
My ADD is getting in the way of my ministy to the African people, and I have no pills for it. How can I help this without medication?

Blank
March 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Pray for help dear brother... God performs miracles..

Joshua 10:12-13
Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Trust in Him, seek refuge in Him, He will do the rest :)

Dimitri
March 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM
A change in your diet might help as well, as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD I can tell you I know first hand what it is like when you don't have that extra little help there with you.

What I would suggest is that if you are going to be there for a little while without your medication you should change your diet.

Here (http://vsearch.nlm.nih.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?query=ADHD+Diet&v%3Aproject=nlm-main-website) is a wonderful, already searched page for you with a lot of help, just have a look around and if you find something you like have a glance at it.

swimmerboy95
April 8th, 2012, 03:01 PM
A change in your diet might help as well, as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD I can tell you I know first hand what it is like when you don't have that extra little help there with you.

What I would suggest is that if you are going to be there for a little while without your medication you should change your diet.

Here (http://vsearch.nlm.nih.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?query=ADHD+Diet&v%3Aproject=nlm-main-website) is a wonderful, already searched page for you with a lot of help, just have a look around and if you find something you like have a glance at it.

Definitely. Diet helped me a lot when I wasn't taking medication. I have ADD/ADHD